We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ Skippy, Peter Pan, and Jif are not completely trans fat-free. Look in the ingredients list for the phrase "partially hydrogenated"...In the United States, they're allowed to label their products as "zero trans fat" if there is less than a half-gram of trans fat per serving size indicated on the nutritional label.Pretty sneaky, no?
I'm addicted with peanut butter with toasted whole wheat bread you see, so the less unhealthy, the better. Buti nga I don't get a lot of pimples kasi I buy the extra crunchy pa