watch now

Author Topic: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!  (Read 119166 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #60 on: August 27, 2009, 11:06:43 am »
^ thanks :) im excited to try it!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2009, 02:04:22 pm »
I bought a big jar of crunchy PB from Pan de Manila na.. medium lang sana plan ko bilhin pero di available.. yung sachet, small and big lang. Parang bitin naman pag small lang, so I decided to go for the big jar na :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2009, 09:08:47 pm »
^ di ko natiis and I made a peanut butter toast kanina kasi I wanna try PdM's peanut butter na... repost ko nalang dito yung comments ko na I posted in another thread ;) Two thumbs up!!

Quote
Pan de Manila's All Natural crunchy peanut butter

a new fave! it's not as salty as imported PB but not too sweet as Lily's/ pinoy style PB! tama lang yung mix and ang daming nuts.. i LOVE it :D a bit oily pero unlike Lily's na nasa top lang yung oil, sa Pan de Manila eh it mixes well kaya easy to spread din! (Thanks sa mga sis sa GT na nag-recommend nun :) )
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 09:10:59 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2009, 01:27:29 pm »
I was watching Asian Food Channel kanina and they showed the hawkers in Singapore making/ selling peanut pancakes! I've tried them before during our vacation and it's really yummy! It made me crave tuloy.. hehe planning to make some later tuloy (but using peanut butter lang instead of real ground nuts) :D

princesse_sophie

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2009, 04:13:14 pm »
the other day I toasted pan de sal with peanut butter and topped it with flat tops! sarraap. quite addictive.

municat

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2009, 10:14:07 pm »
I love Peter Pan Creamy Peanut Butter (reduced fat), goes well w/hot pandesal & coffee:)

riandrew

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #66 on: September 01, 2009, 05:14:59 am »
Araw-araw kong baon ang Peanut Butter Sandwich!

Pero ngayon, may baon akong REESE!  ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #67 on: September 01, 2009, 10:49:04 am »
I made peanut butter pancakes last night dahil sa cravings ko, LOL ;) but instead of putting it as topping lang, I melted it ng konti then mixed it na sa batter.. yummm!

Ubos na rin Peter Pan PB namin.. so Pan de Manila naman ngayon ine-enjoy namin :D weeeee!!
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 11:02:29 am by u8mypinkcookies »

princesse_sophie

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #68 on: September 01, 2009, 10:53:42 am »
Ang sarap pala ng Jif Crunchy! *Love*

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2009, 11:14:20 am »
I made peanut butter pancakes last night dahil sa cravings ko, LOL ;) but instead of putting it as topping lang, I melted it ng konti then mixed it na sa batter.. yummm!
I want to do this too! But with waffles. :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2009, 11:23:54 am »
It's easier for me to do pancakes kasi since we don't have waffle maker at home, hehe! :D i enjoyed my dinner tuloy last night.. satisfied my PB cravings! :D

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #71 on: September 02, 2009, 09:21:30 pm »
I miss PB na on my bread. Not sure if I'll go sweet or not so sweet this time. Hmm.. Sa imported brands anong PB ang sweet yet may nuts like Skippy Chunky? TIA. :D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2009, 10:02:44 pm »
^ Peter Pan Honey Roast Crunchy.. has that blend of PB and honey.. loaded w/ nuts too! ;)

MadzSantiago

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2009, 10:26:41 pm »
^Thanks! mas sweet yan sa Skippy Honey noh? :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #74 on: September 02, 2009, 10:29:19 pm »
^ IMO, yup! pero its yummy talaga! hehe fave ko yan :D

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2009, 08:13:40 am »
After not having peanut butter for the past few days...I began to crave for it again.

No whole-grain bread at home (avoiding white bread as much as possible), so I mixed some peanut butter into oatmeal for the nth time. I don't get hungry till more than six hours later. :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2009, 10:31:38 am »
^ me too.. I crave for it badly if I don't eat it for several days! :P

$ale... seeker!

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #77 on: September 08, 2009, 12:37:49 am »
Skippy Creamy for me!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #78 on: September 08, 2009, 11:34:24 am »
I know I'm such a PB addict pero now, parang halos everyday ako nag PB sandwich eversince we bought Pan de Manila's peanut butter. Hehe.. :P Yummm..

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2009, 04:03:05 pm »
Had a waffle with Pan de Manila's crunchy peanut butter for breakfast. :D Yum! I didn't even miss the maple syrup.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close