watch now

Author Topic: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!  (Read 119087 times)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2009, 09:44:21 pm »
pero right now, local na ulit- ehje's peanut butter . ang gusto ko dito creamy at di masyadong oily.

i saw a stall sa Market2 selling this.. yung stall near Blackbeard Seafood Island. di ko lang na-ask how much :)

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2009, 03:22:50 am »
^yang ehje yata yung nafeature 2yrs ago (together w@ banana peel and 1 sunblock co.) sa mag (mag nga ba tawag sa ganun haha) ng globe telco na success story. Wala kami peanut butter ngayon :( peanut butter cookies na lang muna

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 03:41:26 am »
I kept on asking for peter pan sa helper namin, no wonder she got confused iba pala yung brand.  I love this new peanut butter my sis bought, super crunchy yet creamy din. Yung lady's choice kasi crunchy din and honestly masarap pero hirap maspread out sa bread :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 08:23:42 am »
^ ganyan din experience ko with Lady's Choice kaya di ko na sya binili ulit..

silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2009, 10:27:34 am »
   I love Pb on waffles, too bad sira yung waffle maker... haay bili na lang ako sa Pancake House ng Chocolate Marble

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2009, 10:38:48 am »
^ sarap nga nun sa Pancake House.

If you're in Singapore, try Jollibean! :D they have pancakes with ground nuts filling.. so yummy!! dun ko nakuha yung idea of topping my pancakes with crunch PB e ;) (meron din with corn, cheese, red bean filling)

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2009, 11:25:30 am »
I plan to make waffles this weekend (maybe even tonight, to have them for breakfast tomorrow) so I can try them with peanut butter. :D

23and14

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2009, 05:24:46 pm »
i dont like peanut butter but my son loves it.

peanut butter sa bread and/ or cookies, sa banana and also sometimes he topped his ice cream with it. hehe

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2009, 09:21:16 pm »
I plan to make waffles this weekend (maybe even tonight, to have them for breakfast tomorrow) so I can try them with peanut butter. :D

Wow that's yummy! To satisfy my cravings, I just made peanut butter on wheat toasts kanina.. :D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 03:55:53 am »
Skippy favorite peanut butter.  I love the one na super crunchy, mababa pa sa calories.  Try nyo!

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2009, 08:58:27 am »
Wow that's yummy! To satisfy my cravings, I just made peanut butter on wheat toasts kanina.. :D
I went ahead with my waffle plan...but I first ate one waffle with maple syrup because I missed maple syrup.
Pero hindi ko na matiis yung PB craving ko, so I heated up half a waffle and had that one with peanut butter.  :-[

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2009, 02:17:37 pm »
^ yumyum! ;D

I'm thinking of buying a local PB this weekend.. Hmm, bahala na! I'm satisfied pa naman w/ the Peter Pan PB we have at home.. love it!

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2009, 02:14:47 am »
u8mypinkcookies
peter pan or skippy sis try mo, i'm super satisfied lalo na sa super cruncy na option :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2009, 08:46:13 am »
^ I know, that's what we usually buy.. the Crunchy Honey Roasted variants...

airborne09

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2009, 11:26:33 pm »
Me naman started eating this again cos my trainer put me on his diet and pwede to eat this on wholewheat bread. Sometimes I'd put a banana or a sliced apple with it. I love then Peter Pan's Honey Roast na crunchy. Sa local I love Pan De Manila's crunchy PB, kaya I don't buy this parati kasi napapapak ko siya in one sitting! ;D

Toby's is full of hydrogenated fats, so it's not trans fat free unlike the imported ones (Skippy, Jif, Peter Pan) except Planters PB, it has trans fat but their crunchy has the BEST tasting peanuts. Just read the ings. list to check for the fat type in your pb.

I've tried Laura Scudders Natural PB when it was on sale sa Unimart, mahal this brand kasi. It had no sugar, the most peanut-y tasting one, but I miss some sweetness in it kaya I'll put some honey pa.

cassey05

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 01:52:13 am »
masarap [textspeak!] PB ng kapitbahay ng hubby ko...home made kasi! sobrang dami ng bumibili sa kanila,,bago mag gabi o kaya 5pm,,ubos na PB nila..! kaya araw2 sila nagluluto nito! nagsusupply din ata sila pero di ko lam kung san..

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2009, 04:22:20 pm »
fellow PB lovers, check this out.. saw it sa yummy.ph ;)

Cinnamon Peanut Spread

Make your own scrumptious peanut butter spread! You can also try making this delicious cinnamon raisin spread.

 
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/2 cup cream cheese
honey
orange Juice
cinammon

1) In a bowl, mix together ½ cup crunchy peanut butter and ½ cup cream cheese until smooth.
2) Add 2 tablespoons honey, 2 teaspoons orange juice, and ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon. At YUMMY, we like spreading it on Goldilocks Heavenly Marble Slice.

I'll try this when I get a chance.. tapos love ko pa Goldilocks marble slice, so siguro try ko suggestion ng yummy.ph :D

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2009, 02:11:48 am »
^ thanks for posting this, pero pahirapan pa 'to.  I really would rather open my skippy super crunchy pb and lather a lot on my whole wheat bread.  tamang tama lang sa tiyan.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2009, 10:28:37 pm »
Where can we buy peanut butter brownies here in Manila?

Nakakita ko sa isang food blog ng picture e, made me suddenly crave! :D

ria_gelai

  • Guest
Re: Peanut Butter Lovers - THREAD 2!
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2009, 01:22:22 am »
i love peanut butter, mapa-imported or lacally made...the best yun sa pandesal...every morning ata yun breakfast ko...even yun peanet butter filled cookis oks sa kin, minsan nga nakabili chocolate in laws ko may kasamang reese naku walang nakatikim kundi ako lang...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close