watch now

Author Topic: Makeup Forever (MUFE)  (Read 145177 times)

loloy102

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #340 on: November 14, 2011, 11:26:55 am »
how much kaya ang Make Up For Ever HD Powder?

loloy102

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #341 on: November 14, 2011, 11:31:04 am »
how din kaya ito - HD Concealer Invisible Cover Concealer

di ba kayo nagbreak-out guys?

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #342 on: November 14, 2011, 12:20:31 pm »

angmars

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #343 on: November 15, 2011, 07:53:31 pm »
how much kaya ang Make Up For Ever HD Powder?
1800 sis

loloy102

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #344 on: November 17, 2011, 11:46:31 am »
1800 sis


have you tried this sis?

how much kaya sa singapore, punta kasi friends ko sa dec pabili kaya ako.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #345 on: November 17, 2011, 12:16:52 pm »
^ MUFE HD powder is just pure silica. madaming reviews sa makeupalley na nagsasabing overpriced sya. and it gives this awful awful whitecast especially with flash photography. i urge you to read about it muna :D

angmars

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #346 on: November 17, 2011, 07:05:49 pm »
For me ok naman sya sis. I use it on brides and photoshoots. Just make sure to use very little lang to avoid white cast. You dont need much kasi. Maganda syang pang set ng make up.

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #347 on: November 17, 2011, 11:04:34 pm »
^ i like it din sis pero i avoid having pictures taken when i use it kasi sobrang nakakahiya mukhang multo yung parts ng face na may HD powder.

neonprincess

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #348 on: November 18, 2011, 12:09:06 am »
I use the HD powder pang-set ng make up. Just use a very little amount coz it goes a long way. I only buy the small jar since matipid sya gamitin matagal na din maubos. I have mine for 6 mos and until now madami pa sya.

prettygretchen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #349 on: November 18, 2011, 01:38:30 am »
I didnt bought the hd powder just the regular one. It's nice. I like mufe better than mac, mac gives me horrible break outs jeeez!

As of last monday, wala pang available na eyebrow corrector.

anawnda

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #350 on: November 18, 2011, 08:26:12 am »
I love MUFE also...Mac oxidizes and clogs my pores! I use the duo matt powder and the lift concealer :)

loloy102

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #351 on: November 18, 2011, 12:19:51 pm »
any reports of breakouts using MUFE HD?

katakot naman ang MAC if magkakabreak out ka using it.

the goal is a great canvass make up will just enhance it

i want the no make up, make up look.

prettygretchen

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #352 on: November 18, 2011, 03:15:41 pm »
I love MUFE also...Mac oxidizes and clogs my pores! I use the duo matt powder and the lift concealer :)

Ok ba siya hindi kpa nag pipimples.

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #353 on: November 21, 2011, 09:11:12 pm »
The first product that I got from MUFE is their lipstick. At first, I wanted to buy a Chanel coz I thought magka level lang sila ng price ng Chanel but surprise surprise! its waaay cheaper so I instantly bought two and no regrets.  ;D

I cant wait to try their HD Powder.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 09:14:09 pm by cosmochick »

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #354 on: November 22, 2011, 03:39:22 pm »
any reports of breakouts using MUFE HD?

katakot naman ang MAC if magkakabreak out ka using it.

the goal is a great canvass make up will just enhance it

i want the no make up, make up look.

If you want the no makeup makeup look, I'll go for MUFE Face and Body. I like MUFE HD too but the finish is fuller. MUFE F&B looks really natural. If you're thinking of breakouts, you'll never know until you try it.

ur_prettyprinces

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #355 on: November 23, 2011, 12:02:06 am »
I love MUFE HD LIQUID foundi but the shade I have now is a bit dark for my skin tone :( will get a lighter shade definitely because this is just one of my fave foundi! Very natural looking on cam kasi. ;)

loloy102

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #356 on: November 23, 2011, 11:15:32 pm »
If you want the no makeup makeup look, I'll go for MUFE Face and Body. I like MUFE HD too but the finish is fuller. MUFE F&B looks really natural. If you're thinking of breakouts, you'll never know until you try it.





sis do you know how much ang MUFE F&B?


TIA

adajet

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #357 on: November 24, 2011, 12:04:08 am »
Php2150 for a 50ml bottle.

m e g u m i

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #358 on: December 10, 2011, 11:03:08 pm »
How much yung MUFE camouflage concealer palette? Thanks girls

Fafi

  • Guest
Re: Makeup Forever (MUFE)
« Reply #359 on: December 27, 2011, 03:36:44 pm »
Mga sis, meron bang store ang MUFE sa the block? Parang I saw one kasi a long time ago.. And do they carry the lifting concealer in their stores and for how much? tia..:)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close