We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
how much kaya ang Make Up For Ever HD Powder?
1800 sis
I love MUFE also...Mac oxidizes and clogs my pores! I use the duo matt powder and the lift concealer
any reports of breakouts using MUFE HD?katakot naman ang MAC if magkakabreak out ka using it. the goal is a great canvass make up will just enhance iti want the no make up, make up look.
If you want the no makeup makeup look, I'll go for MUFE Face and Body. I like MUFE HD too but the finish is fuller. MUFE F&B looks really natural. If you're thinking of breakouts, you'll never know until you try it.