watch now

Author Topic: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits  (Read 67062 times)

xxcute_princessxx

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #100 on: September 06, 2010, 05:45:55 pm »
^ i actually stopped using crest na.. on my fifth strip kc, nangilo yung ngipin ko after a few minutes of putting them on. although im happy na with the results, i'm still gonna use them for maintenance. i have some left pa kasi and minsan hindi ko maiwasan uminom ng colored sodas.

where did you buy your listerine strips? hindi ba sya nakakangilo? how much is it?

Baka sis yung crest mo is yung matapang. dapat yung classic lang daw for sensitive teeth. Wala ako masyado naramdaman na ngilo sa crest classic.

I tried listerine also, ok din sya. what i liked about this naman, di na sya kelangan tanggalin, it dissolves na sa teeth. Safe naman daw. I consumed 1 box and talagang may difference. :)

Sa states ko sya sis nabili, I actually sold some online kaya lang naubos na eh. :)

I have crest classic pa. :)

xxcute_princessxx

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #101 on: September 06, 2010, 05:53:48 pm »
where can i buy crest white strips..yellowish na kc upper ko since nung nagpa brace ako.. :(

you may check out my site sis. :)

Astraea

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #102 on: September 06, 2010, 08:44:12 pm »
^sis where exactly in glorietta mo nakita yan? TIA

Ah... let me see... nakalimutan ko mismo yung name ng store pero bigay ko na lang yung directions... if galing ka sa SM makati and you take the bridge to take you to Glorietta on second floor, go on straight lang... tapos, yung unang kanto mo mismong madadaanan sa right, yun yung store, sa mismong corner. Store sya featuring beauty products at katabi nya yung store na may health supplements. Sa second floor po, ulit ^^

mesmerized_jiLL

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #103 on: September 06, 2010, 11:21:34 pm »
mga sis, try [textspeak!] skin's ap24 whitening toothpaste. marami na din good reviews about this one, there's no harm in trying, and super cheaper than the crest strips pa, baking soda could irritate the gums pa if used improperly  ;)

freelancer

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #104 on: September 07, 2010, 10:31:10 pm »
^^got it sis. Thanks!

mesmerized_jiLL

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #105 on: September 08, 2010, 10:06:26 pm »
you can visit my site sis on my signature for the ap24 toothpaste :)

ShoPink

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2011, 11:26:58 pm »
Anong variant ng Crest gamit nyo?

i might use Crest na lang after my braces kasi i dont have time talaga for more clinic procedures.
i dunno lang if i'll use Crest Whitestrips SUPREME (2,600 for 40 strips)

or Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid Whitestrips (2,000 for 28 strips)
i was wondering lang why mas cheaper yung Supreme eh mas mabilis daw maka-whiten yun..? or was it?  :-\

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2011, 03:22:55 pm »
^am currently using Crest Whitestrips Premium.. Exactly THIS ONE.

loloy101

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2011, 06:57:17 pm »
you can visit my site sis on my signature for the ap24 toothpaste :)


sis ano multiply site mo?
how much ang ap24?

pm me pls

TIA

Vera

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2011, 11:02:58 pm »
Hi guys, I'm also using Crest classic. So far, so good -- some friends think I had my teeth whitened. However, you need at least 14 days to see the effect. I agree with everyone here: Crest classic is better than the most advanced formula.

Speaking of which, I have 10 boxes of 112 Crest classic left with Feb 2011 expiration date. I brought them from the U.S. earlier this year and I intended to sell them at our store. As you know, the expiry date doesn't say the product is no longer effective. Usually you still have up to 1 year to use it after expiration.

If any of you want a box, I can give each box (112 strips per box, good for 28 days) at 50% off MSRP, free shipping anywhere in the Philippines. PM me.

freelancer

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2011, 03:09:48 am »
^bale magkano na lang sya sis?

loloy101

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2011, 09:03:09 am »
Hi guys, I'm also using Crest classic. So far, so good -- some friends think I had my teeth whitened. However, you need at least 14 days to see the effect. I agree with everyone here: Crest classic is better than the most advanced formula.

Speaking of which, I have 10 boxes of 112 Crest classic left with Feb 2011 expiration date. I brought them from the U.S. earlier this year and I intended to sell them at our store. As you know, the expiry date doesn't say the product is no longer effective. Usually you still have up to 1 year to use it after expiration.

If any of you want a box, I can give each box (112 strips per box, good for 28 days) at 50% off MSRP, free shipping anywhere in the Philippines. PM me.


how much sis?
Im interested.

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2011, 10:06:17 am »
i need this for maintenance. :)

crybaby05

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #113 on: January 14, 2011, 11:28:51 pm »
@vera, how much din?

Vera

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2011, 09:32:28 am »
Sorry, been away. 112 strips per box MSRP is P3,600. Selling it for P1,800 free shipping anywhere in the Philippines. Take note though: February 2011 ang expiration, thus the 50% discount; however, you and I know that products like Crest have an extended shelf life of 1-2 years after expiration date so it's really a no big deal.

Here's the link: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,235422.msg6131772.html#msg6131772
« Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 10:20:27 am by Vera »

bitt3rswit

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2011, 09:54:17 pm »
anong Crest Whitening strip ba ang fast and effective?

Aside from Crest anong brand pa nakakawhiten ng teeth? :)

loloy101

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2011, 02:50:59 am »
Sorry, been away. 112 strips per box MSRP is P3,600. Selling it for P1,800 free shipping anywhere in the Philippines. Take note though: February 2011 ang expiration, thus the 50% discount; however, you and I know that products like Crest have an extended shelf life of 1-2 years after expiration date so it's really a no big deal.

Here's the link: http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,235422.msg6131772.html#msg6131772


sis you still have crest?
i want to buy again 'coz its effective.
sana bumili ako ng marami syo.

pretty_in_white

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2011, 11:58:16 am »
:-)  Crest is really effective.  I maintain using Colgate White or Close up White Now.  I drink tea on a daily basis but my teeth is not yellowish anymore.

yapeegurl

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #118 on: March 10, 2011, 09:02:01 am »
super effective talaga ng Crest and hindi nag bri-brittle ang teeth.. had been using this since 2007 and ok na ok pa din. Will buy some again.

Sa whitening strip Crest lang alam ko.. but other whitening products yung Pearly drops which I haven't tried.

ashleycole

  • Guest
Re: At Home Teeth Whitening Kits
« Reply #119 on: March 10, 2011, 01:31:08 pm »
ilang crest whitening strip (classic) ang mauubos para makita yong effect?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close