watch now

Author Topic: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series  (Read 53332 times)

gorgeouschef

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2009, 12:38:00 am »
From the movie: Minsan may Isang gamu-gamo:

Ate Guy: My brother is not a pig.. Tao ang kapatid ko hindi baboy-ramo!!!!

One more Chance:
Popoy to Basha: She had me at my worst, you had me at my best but you choose to break my heart.

Popy to Basha (once again): Bakit ba kating-kati ka palitan ako???!!! ;)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2009, 12:51:56 am by gorgeouschef »

scrumpystitch

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2009, 01:01:24 am »
''You make me want to be a better man.'' -- Jack Nicholson to Helen Hunt in ''As Good as It Gets'' (1997)

''You had me at hello.'' -- Renée Zellweger to Tom Cruise, after he gushed over her before she could get a word in edgewise, in ''Jerry Maguire'' (1996)

''You complete me.'' -- Tom Cruise to Renée Zellweger in ''Jerry Maguire'' (1996)

“I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.” (Tom Hanks to Robin Wright Penn in Forrest Gump)

“I’ll never let go.” (Titanic)

“So it’s not gonna be easy...we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want you, forever, and every day.” (Ryan Gosling to Rachel McAdams in The Notebook)

“I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can always feel it.” (Shane West in A Walk to Remember)

fallen_@ngeL

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2009, 12:21:18 pm »
"lelechehin kita!!" - tara to charles
"you're all LOSERS!!" - tara to everyone

Survivor, Palau

haha kulet..  ;D

jorhen

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2009, 07:00:08 pm »
if i tell you ILOVEYOU... can i keep you Forever?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2009, 07:37:33 pm »
Sex and the City the movie:

Carrie: It's my fault that he didn't get out of the car. I let the wedding become bigger than me and Big.

Gossip Girl Season 2:

Chuck: I asked you why you like watching these movies over and over again.

Blair: Because I like the feeling that I know what's gonna happen next

(something to this effect)

charmed_chic

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2009, 08:07:37 pm »
"lelechehin kita!!" - tara to charles
"you're all LOSERS!!" - tara to everyone

Survivor, Palau

haha kulet..  ;D

sis, meron pa!

"i'm a city girl".. -tara the city girl..panis!!!


fallen_@ngeL

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2009, 12:59:41 pm »
^wow city girl pa siya ng lagay na yun? hehe  ;D
comedy talaga, hindi mo alam kung maiinis o matatawa ka na lang sa kanya hahaha ;)

"it's not me that you we're right about" - summer to tom (500 days of summer)

'because you were not lookin'" - autumn to tom (500 days of summer)

"you dont want to be anybody's girlfriend, but you want to be somebody's wife" - tom to summer ( still in 500 days of summer)  :-[

biyachessa

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #67 on: November 05, 2009, 12:49:52 am »
Roswell:
Liz: Just tell me one thing. Do you love her?
Max: Not like I love you.

"I could feel everything he was feeling. I could feel his loneliness. For the first time I was really seeing Max Evans. I saw me as he saw me. And the amazing thing was, in his eyes I was beautiful." -Liz

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yeah.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.

Max: I’ve been really wrong about a lot. But I was right about one thing. To get you into my life. To be around you. To love you.

“Don’t you know what you are to me? What you’ll always be? You’re the love of my life.” -Liz


Gossip Girl:
I'm not Chuck Bass without you - Chuck Bass

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #68 on: November 05, 2009, 10:54:13 am »
"i am not sorry for who i am...i am sorry for hurting you!"

_Lucky M, In My Life


nepenthe

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2009, 02:11:43 pm »
"For you a thousand times over" - The Kite Runner

rakirod

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2009, 05:26:00 pm »
from (500) Days of Summer:
Tom: Okay. But wait, wait. What happens if you fall in love?
Summer: Well, you don't believe that, do you?
Tom: It's love. It's not Santa Claus.

(i loooovvve Tom!!!!)

Another one from the same movie (gosh, i loovee this movie!!!!)

Summer: We're just friends.
Tom: No! Don't pull that with me! Don't even try to! This is not how you treat your friend. Kissing in the copy room? Holding hands in IKEA? Shower sex? Come on! Friends, my balls!!!  ;D

Okay, I have an all-time favorite from one of my favorites movies, the Lord of the Rings:

There's some good in this world Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for...
- Samwise Gamgee 


YukiOnna24

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #71 on: July 22, 2010, 03:00:22 pm »
"A man's happiest moment is also his weakest."--Naked Weapon

NashyOnline

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #72 on: July 22, 2010, 03:08:01 pm »
quotes sa twilight saga! ang dami... favorite!!

YukiOnna24

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #73 on: July 22, 2010, 03:08:07 pm »
meron pa pala...


“ I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss of her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it. One” -Seth from the movie, City of Angels

"Nothing beats the first kiss." - 50 First Dates

lizzystar08

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #74 on: July 22, 2010, 04:24:46 pm »
from "Maging Sino Ka Man"john lloyd and bea
"Kung meron pang higit sa mahal kita.. Yun ang para sayo. - Eli
"Mahal na mahal kita.. sa lahat ng panahon."- Jackie
"Hindi man tyo pwede maging magkaibigan.. pwede naman tyo hindi maging magkaaway.."- Mateo
"If you ask me to stop breathing right now.. i will.. i love you that much.. - Jaime
"Everything I learned about love.. I learn because of you.." - Celine
"Our love is the best.." - Celine

from All my life(movie)

"Kung natatakot ka sa maliliit na detalye baka di mo na makita yung mga importanteng bagay.." -sam

"nung mga oras na ginawa mo yon, did you forget that you were committed to me or do you remember but you just didn't care?"- louie

"Lahat naman kayo ko.. hindi mo ba pwedeng ibalato sakin ang buhay ko?" - sam

"thank you for coming into my life.. for making me live again." - louie

" Hindi ko gustong saktan ka. Mahal kita.. hindi ko ginustong mahalin ka. Kung may hiningi ako sa diyos, yun ay kung hindi nya kayang ibigay sakin ang buhay ko.. wag akong makakilala ng isang taong mas mamahalin ko ng higit pa sa sarili ko.. na lalabanan kong lahat ng gusto nya para sakin. Pero di nya ko pinakinggan. Nakilala kita and worse I fell in love with you.. so much.. sobra! Natatakot ako dahil gusto kong lumaban.. gusto kong mabuhay.. Pero anong laban ko sa isang katulad nya?" -Sam

"Wala naman sa haba ng buhay yan, nasa kung paano mo ginamit ang panahon. Sabi nga nila.. una-unahan lang yan" - Louie

"Kung sino man ang nagsasabing nasa kamay ng tao ang takbo ng buhay nya.. kung sino man.. ay sinungaling. Kasi kahit lahat ng bagay pwedeng iplano, marami padin ang wala sa control natin." - Louie

and marami pa.. :)

sugar2578

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2010, 03:43:17 pm »
Aanhin pa ang pulis kung pwede ang sorry? - daomingzi / damyogi / gun pyo

:D

mharickar

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #76 on: July 25, 2010, 08:05:31 am »
"admit it i'm hotter than you!" edward cullen to jacob black

laughtrip to! haha..  ;D ;D

ladyspyde

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2010, 12:01:06 pm »
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. 

-the notebook

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #78 on: August 06, 2010, 02:16:47 pm »
Usually I have a "never say never" policy, but for you I'll make an exception.
-Blair Waldorf (GG)

The thing about addiction is it never ends well, because eventually whatever it is that was getting us high stops feeling good and starts to hurt. Still they say you dont kick the habit until you hit rock bottom, but how do you know when you are there? Because no matter how bad things get, sometimes, letting it go hurts even worse.
_Grey's Anatomy

Life sucks. Your life sucks more than most. It’s not as bad as some, which is depressing all by itself.
Can we forget my vices and get back to my virtues.
-House MD

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #79 on: August 08, 2010, 11:07:25 pm »
Once in your life, if you are very lucky, you will meet the person who divides it to the time before you met her and the time after.
    -- Charlie Bellow  ;)

My Sassy Girl (American version)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:08:57 pm by douxmadchen »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close