watch now

Author Topic: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series  (Read 53314 times)

joden

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2009, 08:43:22 pm »
ito gusto ko lang kasi nakakatawa! di ko siya makalimutan talaga. as in nakakatawa. from A CINDERELLA STORY. when the stepsisters were planning to pretend na sila si cinderella.

Austin: Ladies ladies ladies i could settle this. the girl that i met at the dance, she dropped something on her way out. what was it?
Gabriella: Oh that's easy! A wallet.
Austin: No.
Gabriella: Uhmm i mean a wallet..purse!
Austin: No.
Brianna: Oh! A FISH!
Gabriella: A fish?!
Brianna: It was the first thing that popped into my head and you said wallet purse. What was that?!

---------
i mean tawang tawa talaga ako kasi bakit ka magdadala ng fish sa dance?! LMAO


i also love the following quotes from Ever After.

Baroness: Darling, nothing is final until you're dead. Even then I'm sure God negotiates.
---------------

Danielle: Our servant is not a thief your highness and those who are cannot help themselves.
HEnry: Really? Wel then by all means, enlighten us.
Danielle: If you suffer your people to be ill-educated, and their manners corrupted from infancy, and then punish them for those crimes to which their first educations disposed them, what else is to be concluded sir but that you first make thieves and then punish them?

----------------
Danielle: A bird may love a fish signore but where would they live?
Da Vinci: Then i shall have to make you wings.

prish

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2009, 04:59:14 am »
"Wanna die?!" - My sassy girl (Korean)

cutiemiel

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2009, 12:46:55 pm »
Teleserye: Maging Sino Ka MAn Book 2

SAM:

So what's this,is it you giving up on me
on us, is this you breaking, what a stupid
stupid argument, is that what you want!

ANNE:

no JB! You know what, ever since it has
alway's been about what you want. you know what, why don't you dump me..

SAM:

you just push me away are'nt you, now you
just having excuse, and now blame someone
else,something else. Now you can blame me
Celine.. you know, theres know one else for
me but you.. I breath for you, come on!
Your break'n my head...! If you ask me to stop breathing right now, I will, I love you
that much.. but if pushing me away, make's you happy, then now go...and god! And I will never stop loving you, even if you keep breaking my heart to pieces, I will go on loving no one but you......

(Nag kiss na sila after non then yung song na You and I tinugtog (I love that song))

ficklemind

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2009, 07:18:38 pm »
From One tree hill:

"At this moment there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, at war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. Six billion people in the world. Six billion souls. And sometimes -- all you need is one."

From A walk to remember:
Jamie: So, would it kill you to try?
Landon: Yup, and I'm too young to die.

sweet21

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 01:40:04 pm »
We serve them but we are not their servant - Maid In Manhattan

I don't care about your past, but I what to know, is there still a place for me in your future ? - Sweet Home Alabama (kinilig ako dito kay Patrick Dempsey)

When I was young, I couldn't sleep at night.
Because I thought there was a monster in the closet.
But my brother told me there wasn't anything in the closet but fear. And fear wasn't real. He said it wasn't made of anything, it was just air. Not even that. He said you just have to face it. You just have to open that door, and the monster would disappear. - Prison Break

pink-shoe

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 03:00:36 pm »
Bigbang Theory
Sheldon: I'm not insane. My mother had me tested.

Tsinsey

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #46 on: August 09, 2009, 05:05:14 pm »
Love is passion, obsession, something you can't live without. If you don't start with it, what are you going to end up with it? I say fall head over heals, find someone who'll love you like crazy and who'll love you the same way back....(from Meet Joe Black)

Three words, eight letters, say it, and I'm yours (gossip girl)


silverbarrow

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:47 pm »
 "Toe-pick " - Cutting edge

abbey05

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 02:06:50 am »
"Everybody lies" - Dr. Gregory House, House M.D.

catherine ann

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 03:03:01 am »
"Dance like no one's watching
Love like you'll never be hurt
Sing like no one's listening
Live like it's heaven on earth."

My name is Kim Sam Soon


"When destiny comes
you'll know it for sure
I'm not clear about it,
I just know it is so
A feeling of absolute certainty...
of knowing you belong to each other
That's how it's like
In my eyes, she's all that I see."
-Hyun Woo

Save the Last Dance for Me

"Even when life deceits you,
Don't be sad or angry.
When the sad days pass by,
Happier days will come to you.
We believe that love is the only hope in this lonesome world.
We love you..
and yo u'll always be remembered..

- From Eun Whan and Sang Doo in a world without despair - "

dark_phoenix

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 11:02:06 am »
Sa sobrang dami I can't remember na but most of my fave lines of a tv series are from the TV show, One Tree Hill. :)

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2009, 02:09:04 pm »
from Cruel Intentions:

Kathryn: " Everybody loves me, and I intend to keep it that way. "
-
Annette: " People shouldn't experience the act of love until they are in love"
-
Sebastian: Why can't we be together?
Annette: You wanna know why? Because I don't trust myself with you.

qt_chick17

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2009, 09:42:15 pm »
From May Bukas Pa:

Not sure with the exact lines...

Santino(praying):Bro, bakit ganun? sampu lang naman ang utos nyo, pero bakit hirap sila sundin?

_hailey_

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #53 on: August 16, 2009, 10:24:24 pm »
"Communication. It's the first thing we really learn in life. Funny thing is, once we grow up, learn our words, and really start talking... the harder it becomes to know what to say." -Grey's Anatomy

Dr. Temperance Brennan: [said frequently, whenever confronted with pop culture references] "I don't know what that means." -Bones

princess08

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 01:00:02 pm »
This came from the Bud Brother Series:
 Rei to Pepper : "Hindi ka lang basta inihulog ng tadhana sa akin. Pinili kita. At dahil pinili kita, aalagaan kita habang buhay."  :)

From You Changed My Life
 Miggy to Laida : "Im not jealous! I cant be jealous! I dont get jelous! Ngayon lang!"

Hay! Sarap ng in love!

carmichael18

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2009, 07:42:35 am »
"No matter how good they are.. some memories have to be forgotten..."

-- Mac Taylor (Gary Sinise) CSI NY

weepingangel25

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #56 on: September 20, 2009, 03:50:53 am »
From hana kimi jap:
"hard work will definitely be rewarded. the rest is to believe in yourself"
"those who lie to themselves are lonely and in pain"

from mei-chan's butler:
"happiness does not come to those who are not willing to fight for it."
"i will be the sword for your fight, and the shield to protect you"
"you need enough resolve to sacrifice something in order to gain something"


airwaterfire

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2009, 06:33:35 pm »
"Nobody puts Baby in the corner"- Patrick Swayze of Dirty Dancing

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2009, 06:58:06 pm »
from Cruel Intentions:
Sebastian: Why can't we be together?
Annette: You wanna know why? Because I don't trust myself with you.

ah...cruel intentions.  reminded me of one of my favorite lines...

Annette: I'm impressed.
Sebastian: I'm in love.

From A Few Good Men:

You want the truth?  You can't handle the truth! (Jack Nicholson)

sofiameredith

  • Guest
Re: Most Favorite Quotes sa Movie/TV series
« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2009, 07:51:22 pm »
Bend and snap (with matching action)

-Legally Blonde 1

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close