We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sis may nag mention before dito ng Laura Mercier duchess rose, muted red din siya like Dolce Vita lip pencil. you may want to check it out i have to agree sa Dolce Vita lipstick, maganda siya sa tube but ang sheer kasi niya for me, or dahil pigmented lang lips ko kaya hindi ko ma-appreciate ang color. haha.
When I bought laura mercier cake eye liner two weeks ago I also bought duchess rose ( na enganyo ako Kay sis wicked witch, hehe ) maganda nga yung color pero what I like most about it maganda ang texture hindi nag settle sa lip lines ko at hindi drying. This is my first LM lipstick kasi kaya definitely I want to try their other shades next time.
how much dito sa atin ang Laura Mercier ls mga sis?