watch now

Author Topic: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)  (Read 186647 times)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #260 on: January 08, 2013, 06:24:16 pm »
a cheap mlbb for me is maybelline watershine pure in b23, nakakatuwa kasi recently lang ako nagkaroon nitong lippie na ito.  it's slightly like mac velvet teddy shade (nude) pero may pink and glossy. i love mac velvet teddy too, it' a nicce nude on me :)

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #261 on: January 08, 2013, 08:39:46 pm »
Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake. :)

jenny05

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #262 on: January 13, 2013, 05:21:06 am »
I was disappointed with MAC Cosmo. I thought it will be the prefect MLBB for my NC15 skin but it turned out to be too dark and too brown. I actually thought I got a bad stock because when I swatched it ony my arm and applied it on my lips, it was just brown, I didn't see any pink tones in it. But when my sister, who has a darker skintone, tried it, it was perfect for her. I want to try Nars Dolce Vita, MAC Hug Me or MAC Bare Again.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #263 on: January 13, 2013, 08:00:12 am »
^ Nars dolce vita sis is medyo overhyped lang but not that outstanding lalo na yung velvet matte pencil type na formulation.
yes,cosmo is too dark even for nc30 girls.
for your skintone, yes do try mac hug me, mac syrup, mac angel.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #264 on: January 13, 2013, 08:31:17 am »
^Agree with MAC Cosmo, it's too dark for me din at NC25, and hindi lang talaga bagay sa akin. But my sister who is a shade darker than me and wears nudes on a daily basis, bagay sa kanya. I guess sanay lang ako sa bright lippies.

As for NARS Dolce Vita, HG ko naman yung velvet matte, haven't found a dupe kasi I wish I could find a longer-wearing formula. When matched kasi with the Dolce Vita blush, pang period film ang effect. Kume-Keira Knightley. Haha!

braycey

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2013, 09:02:08 am »
Mac cosmo is really nice naman on me nc30 here it looks slightly brown on me with a hint of pink...

jenny05

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #266 on: January 15, 2013, 12:57:09 pm »
yes,cosmo is too dark even for nc30 girls.
for your skintone, yes do try mac hug me, mac syrup, mac angel.

I already have MAC Angel, it's a baby pink color on me but I feel that it kinda washes me out. I only wear Angel if I do the smokey eye look. It makes my lips look lighter in color. Or maybe hindi lang ako sanay sa mga light colored lipsticks because I always wear bright lippies. Gusto ko sana yung parang pinkish-brown color, maybe a shade darker than my lip color. I'll check out swatches of MAC Syrup. Thanks! :)

As for NARS Dolce Vita, HG ko naman yung velvet matte, haven't found a dupe kasi I wish I could find a longer-wearing formula. When matched kasi with the Dolce Vita blush, pang period film ang effect. Kume-Keira Knightley. Haha!

Mas pigmented yung Nars Dolce Vita lip pencil right? Sheer kasi yung lipstick. Naku, I love Keira Knightley pa naman. :) Type ko din yung mga look niya sa movies niya and sa red carpert.


tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #267 on: January 15, 2013, 01:25:29 pm »
ok naman sa akin yung mac cosmo, pero hindi siya mlbb, :)

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #268 on: January 15, 2013, 01:33:09 pm »
mac cosmo is dark din for me kahit im nc30. MAC Brave is MLBB. MAC Faux may pagka-pinkish sa akin pero papasa na. Rosy nude ang gusto ko. but not Lustre. sayang si Gem of Roses. pigmented kasi lips ko. MAC Twig is purplish naman sakin. MAC Angel and Creme Cup hindi ko na ginagamit kasi it washes me out, i use Faux pag nag smokey eyes ako.

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #269 on: January 15, 2013, 01:38:29 pm »
mac twig is very dark on my lips, brown na red, i don't like it. cosmo naman i only apply a thin layer ok na ok

braycey

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #270 on: January 15, 2013, 02:56:31 pm »
I like cosmo a lot pero sympre iba iba naman tayo ng lips and iba iba din reaction ng lips ntin sa mga lippies
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 03:23:04 pm by braycey »

muriel1

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #271 on: January 15, 2013, 10:35:51 pm »
MAC Cosmo pa lang yata ang mauubos ko na lipstick ever. MLBB on me, though siguro kasi i am NC40.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #272 on: January 16, 2013, 01:03:39 am »
eto hindi lippie but lipgloss, but it's my fave mlbb right now. Parang lipstick din ang longevity sa lips ko and the shad is really,really nice: Chanel Extrait de Gloss in Merveille.

rae

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #273 on: January 16, 2013, 01:09:20 am »
Technically, this doesn't qualify as MLBB: VMV Girl Next Door.

It's almost the exact color as my lips pero hindi sya flattering on me. It's more like my-lips-but-not-better.

sophistique

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #274 on: January 23, 2013, 10:25:42 am »
Mine's Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lipstick in Melt. It complements any type of eye make-up. :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #275 on: January 23, 2013, 10:29:05 am »
mlbb ko ang cosmo and i'm nc25. :)

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #276 on: January 23, 2013, 11:10:42 am »
eto hindi lippie but lipgloss, but it's my fave mlbb right now. Parang lipstick din ang longevity sa lips ko and the shad is really,really nice: Chanel Extrait de Gloss in Merveille.

Tempted ako sis Ali dito pero hindi kasi ako ma-gloss na person. Per I agree, ang ganda niya, mala-dyosa! Hahaha!

yikee

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #277 on: January 23, 2013, 11:19:45 am »
Parang gusto ko na din itry ang mac mehr.. Hehe!

KrabbyPatty!

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #278 on: January 27, 2013, 10:54:47 am »
a cheap mlbb for me is maybelline watershine pure in b23, nakakatuwa kasi recently lang ako nagkaroon nitong lippie na ito.  it's slightly like mac velvet teddy shade (nude) pero may pink and glossy. i love mac velvet teddy too, it' a nicce nude on me :)

hi sis okay ba staying power nito? :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #279 on: January 27, 2013, 11:52:29 am »
^ no sis, 2-3 hours without eating or drinking, mabilis mabura, pero ok lang kasi pwede naman mag-reapply hindi naman mahal like ko din yung b24 bumili din ako pink naman yun, saka nakaka-aliw kasi parang may gloss na din. oh and i forgot to mention unscented siya and wala siya lasa kaya maganda, hindi din nagsesettle sa lip lines, pero pag tuyo na mga 2 hours wala na glossy effect
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 11:57:24 am by tikitakz »

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close