We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
MAC Brave for me. Pero I find myself always reaching for MAC Faux everyday kaya paubos na siya. Pinkish si Faux sakin while si Brave may pagka-brownish red, parang hindi ako naka-lipstick at all. Weird lang kasi ang daming reviews na twins sila, but on my lips, definitely Faux is pinker/mauvish (not lavender-ish), pasado padin sa MLBB. Si MAC Cosmo is dark sakin, and si Fanfare pigmented masyado for me. Creme Cup is light naman. I'm looking for a Rosy color sana na MLBB, any reco? I'm NC30. I want the MAC Gem of Roses sana kaso not a fan of Lustre. I have pigmented lips kasi.