watch now

Author Topic: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)  (Read 186604 times)

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #220 on: August 30, 2012, 04:38:45 pm »
Avon Simply Pretty Colorbliss Lipstick in Pampering Pink and Fresh Melon
Avon Smooth Minerals Lipstick in Plum Craze
Nyx RLS in Tea Rose
Revlon Mauve It Over
Mac Cosmo

Yung Plum Craze, medyo similar sa Cosmo. Pwedeng maging cheaper dupe. :)

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #221 on: September 13, 2012, 06:17:25 pm »
Mac twig

curiouschellie

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #222 on: September 16, 2012, 12:16:03 am »
MLBB lipstick that I'm currently using is Avon Tangerine. Almost the same tone as my lips with a pinch of coral that perks up my face!

Mugi-chan

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #223 on: September 17, 2012, 08:19:53 pm »
Anong line ng avon lipstick yung tangerine sis?

Evo29

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #224 on: October 22, 2012, 12:42:19 am »
Mauve it over- revlon

ross24

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #225 on: October 23, 2012, 01:37:02 am »
Revlon pink in the afternoon, bought yesterday sa watsons. Di sya drying :)

amji

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #226 on: October 23, 2012, 06:14:21 pm »
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey and NARS Niagara :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #227 on: October 24, 2012, 12:34:37 am »
I used Mac Mehr today. It looks lighter in the lips than in the tube and more pinkish than i thought. I don't have anything like this yet in my stash.
Medyo kashade nya si Creme in your coffee but mehr is pinker and lighter. Hawig sa Offshoot but offshoot is browner. velvet Teddy is lighter and has no pink tones.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #228 on: October 24, 2012, 12:51:46 am »
The face shop mark tint in pink kapag medyo faded na.

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #229 on: October 24, 2012, 11:58:09 am »
^^From your description and comparison to Mehr, I think now I want Creme in your coffee! Same, it applied lighter and pinker on me than I expected, based on how it looked in the tube. I thought it would look brown or mauveish.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #230 on: November 03, 2012, 12:55:59 am »
revlon balm stain in romantique. apply it for a couple of minutes then wipe off. yung stain nya sa lips looks so natural on me :D

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #231 on: November 03, 2012, 01:14:33 am »
Wore mac mehr today for a no makeup look. :) I ike it, really. Yun lang medyo drying as the day goes by and after you've eaten and stuff.  It's a really nice and perfect mlbb for me though.

Burberry Tulip Pink was the exact shade of my lips made even and shinier. Mehr darkens my lip color to a natural tone when I spread it out with fingers. :)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #232 on: November 03, 2012, 01:44:34 am »
Ysl rose bergamasque
Revlon Honey

Turquoise917

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2012, 06:58:33 pm »
My previous favorite was MAC Cosmo, but I've been using Fanfare lately. It's a bit more pink and less brown than Cosmo.

For a cheaper alternative, I like using Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose lipstick in Blushing Bride Rose or Apricot Nectar Rose (warm peachy pink)

artistcrayon

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2012, 09:07:17 pm »
Mac Cosmo pa rin for me. I want to try something new. I'll buy Fanfare next siguro or Brave :D

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2012, 09:43:50 pm »
For MLBB, Mac Mehr is nice.

artistcrayon

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2012, 10:20:52 pm »
^sis, may Mehr ba sa Mac counters dito sa atin?

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2012, 10:56:19 pm »
For MLBB, Mac Mehr is nice.

Mehr is awesome! Thanks sis ali! Loving it! :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #238 on: November 10, 2012, 12:03:39 pm »
^welcome sis! Parang namiss ko na tuloy si mehr. He!he !

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #239 on: November 10, 2012, 07:57:32 pm »
Yung Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, after application, MLBB shade ko sya. Kaya lang after a few hours nagiging redder sya sa lips ko. I still like it though. Ang hirap ng acidic!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close