watch now

Author Topic: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)  (Read 186635 times)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2012, 05:32:49 pm »
^Sis, I suggest you try it for yourself kasi kahit NC30 ka iba iba din color ng lips natin :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2012, 05:37:06 pm »
^wish ko lang sis ma-try ko, kaso malayo ako sa kabihasnan. lol sa online swatches lang ako lagi nag rerely.  ;D

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2012, 05:54:39 pm »
^Try looking for lip swatches na same color ng lips mo sis :) MLBB kasi is tricky since iba iba talaga color ng lips natin. Kaya meron iba na maputi pero dark yung lips and vice versa.

kawaii_doll

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #203 on: June 04, 2012, 04:46:26 am »
Revlon Fleshtone is really my MLBB l/s.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #204 on: June 04, 2012, 05:25:33 pm »
nc35 here.  and super loving nyx tea rose RL

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #205 on: June 04, 2012, 06:56:54 pm »
Clinique blushing nude

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #206 on: June 04, 2012, 08:23:19 pm »
Burberry Tulip Pink :) or for a darker mlbb (my lips but better - darker, with more color), burberry Rose Wood. Both lip covers.
chanel RC Egerie is okay din. Akala ko dati maganda saakin yung mademoiselle until I realized itwas dark for my skintone kasi di ko na napapansin. Mali pala pili ko. Oh well.

Burberry Tulp Pink is my perfect MLBB though :)

pirena

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #207 on: June 07, 2012, 04:47:21 am »
F21 Mystical Mauve

r3d

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #208 on: June 07, 2012, 06:51:32 am »
I use tonymoly liptint. I think this is the one which works for me lang. Tried a lot of different lipsticks but was not satisfied. I pair it with ilogmaria's lip balm for a glossy yet lightweight finish.

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #209 on: June 07, 2012, 06:58:47 am »
I have a growing collection of lipsticks and luckily they all works for me.. But my top picks for a long lasting mlbb are MAC morange and pink nouveau, Revlon just bitten for everyday use if you want a more natural looking lips, NYX armsterdam, addis ababa and candyland.. 😉

hardyrissa

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #210 on: June 10, 2012, 11:49:36 pm »
Another mlbb for me is m&co in en28. I get lots of compliments everytime I wear that. I'm not so much of an Avon fan when it comes to lipstick but simply pretty in rich terracota is another mlbb for me.

sima

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #211 on: August 20, 2012, 08:11:10 am »
So far, my MLBB are Clinique's Nude Beach and MAC's Hug Me.  Sa lipgloss naman it would be Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Mocktail Hour.

il mare

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #212 on: August 20, 2012, 10:59:06 am »
recent find, revlon honey lipstain

aiden

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #213 on: August 20, 2012, 12:00:46 pm »
Mac Cosmo and Mac Brave are my office look staples. I'm NC30-NC35.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #214 on: August 20, 2012, 01:46:39 pm »
All ose mlbb talk made me crave for YSL RPC Beige Tribute..

burberi

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #215 on: August 20, 2012, 04:02:35 pm »
Mac Cosmo and Mac Brave are my office look staples. I'm NC30-NC35.

Same as mine! But I like Cosmo better because it's not drying. I'm NC35 :)

makeupjunkie

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #216 on: August 20, 2012, 11:05:07 pm »
MLBB:

YSL Rouge Volupte in 23, Luscious Pink
Mac Faux
Missha Signature Lipstick in SBR601- nude beige
Ever Bilena Mauvey
Fashion 21 Mystical Mauve
Careline in Butter Scotch

rae

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #217 on: August 29, 2012, 12:29:58 am »
recent find, revlon honey lipstain

Me too, lalo na kapag nag-wear off na yung balm itself.

ross24

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #218 on: August 29, 2012, 02:52:09 am »
Nars niagara and nars barbarella. Hindi pa sila drying sa lips.

stronger_me

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #219 on: August 29, 2012, 10:00:09 am »
revlon super lustrous in ginger rose

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close