watch now

Author Topic: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)  (Read 186643 times)

eggtarts

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2009, 11:17:57 pm »
for darker skin tones, twig is nice. :) other alternatives of twig are cosmo and hug me. :)

crissy808

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 05:48:29 pm »
sis hindi ba nakakahiya pumili ng ganun ka tagal. hehe. ako kasi nahihiya.. yung moisture extreme maganda ba?
lol. I was at home trying on samples of new shades coming out. moisture extreme has nice reviews, nice shaDes. But i dont own one

aoi

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 10:11:41 pm »
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey
Skinfood Tomato Jelly Tint in #2 or #3

Hi sis! Where can I get/buy clinique almost lipstick in black honey? Meron kya sa Shangrila Rustan's? TIA  :)

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 11:23:49 pm »
^hi sis! di sha available locally.. :) i buy online, and stock up na on these, para sulit shipping... sana nga meron dito kasi hassle, mahal pa din shipping to the Phils.

peachesandcream

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2009, 12:04:27 am »
NARS Dolce Vita

aoi

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 02:04:06 am »
^^ thanks babyjapnurse01! huhu... sayang! i've heard so many good raves & reviews about clinique almost lipstick in black honey kasi. but one thing for sure, you have good taste :) hehe... sana nga magkarun dito, give me a heads up sis if and when there's somebody selling here in the Phils ha.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2009, 09:56:25 am »
^theres someone selling it on our local ebay site sister, kaso the price is pretty high, ang taas na kasi ng bidding price nya eh.. :-/

sayang no? i dunno why wala pa nun sa mga Clinique counters dito, mabenta naman...

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #47 on: August 06, 2009, 10:24:41 am »
^di naman siguro, they cant blame you naman if you didnt find anything that suits your taste eh.. :P

sabagay hehe.. nung bumili ako sa maybeliine talagang halos tinry ko lahat hehe. ayun dami nag nagsunuran sakin. ;D

lol. I was at home trying on samples of new shades coming out. moisture extreme has nice reviews, nice shaDes. But i dont own one

ganun..binili mo lahat sis? hehe..


Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF15 in DEEP BERRY. This is HG material for me without hurting the wallet.  8)

wah! I'm intrigued! how much? is it very moisturizing? or just moisturizing? I saw it in their website!..tia tia!

Kim

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #48 on: August 06, 2009, 12:13:14 pm »

wah! I'm intrigued! how much? is it very moisturizing? or just moisturizing? I saw it in their website!..tia tia!

If I remember correctly, REVLON's Liptint is only PHP 450. Aside from Deep Berry, I also have Pink Rose. It will look natural on those who have pink lips na. Pero maganda pa rin kahit hindi naturally pink ang lips mo.

It's moisturizing enough. Hindi naman 'yung mamantika ang effect. Definitely, hindi drying sa lips.




aoi

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 02:01:43 pm »
^theres someone selling it on our local ebay site sister, kaso the price is pretty high, ang taas na kasi ng bidding price nya eh.. :-/

sayang no? i dunno why wala pa nun sa mga Clinique counters dito, mabenta naman...

Eeps! oo nga super sayang talaga :( Sana meron sa clinique counters dito noh? Can we request kaya? Hehe..  Anyway, thanks so much sis ha, really appreciate all the info you shared. Hanapin ko parin sya. :)

matetreyes

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 06:05:21 pm »
i've tried mmaybelline's moisture extreme in buff, maganda yung shade kaso di long lasting. i am using MAC's Viva Glam VI now, so far it's maganda on my lips plus longlasting and di nakakadry.

Juricks

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2009, 07:16:36 am »

do you know kung ano yung laging lipstick ni ricebunny or fafinette sa youtube? ganda kasi ng pagka-nude ng lipcolor nila.

Antigone

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2009, 07:36:34 am »
NARS has a shade na MLBB daw I forgot lang yung name. The SA made me try it. Hindi kasi kakulay ng lips ko but I can imagine a lot would like it. Parang black honey ng Clinique.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 08:12:05 am »
I've a few MLBB that really works for me but the latest MLBB for me is MAC Amplified Creme in Cosmo. I just top it off with a very thin application of a clear gloss (Palmer's Lip Butter for me) and I'm all set. :)

shane_ganda

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 10:47:43 am »
If I remember correctly, REVLON's Liptint is only PHP 450. Aside from Deep Berry, I also have Pink Rose. It will look natural on those who have pink lips na. Pero maganda pa rin kahit hindi naturally pink ang lips mo.

It's moisturizing enough. Hindi naman 'yung mamantika ang effect. Definitely, hindi drying sa lips.

ay kaya pala beyond natural ang name.. tsk! shunga ko naman. haha.. so para lang din siyang lipbalm na may onting tint.. nakow.. ayaw ko nun. sayang.. ;D

mooshminky

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 07:26:56 pm »
Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer in Peony, Watermelon, or Rhubarb  :)

Razzy

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 09:46:37 pm »
Clinique almost lipstick!

Wala ba diyan sa atin sa Pinas? naku kung ganon dapat pala maghoard na ako rito. Actually yung beauty advisor (I work at a retail company) ng Clinique na friend ko I badgered her into coaxing their supplier na gawing available sa amin yung almost lipstick, nagwork naman!

Prior to that I tried Dior's lip glow. Sa una lang maganda pero after several lip swipes hindi na siya ganun kaganda.

 I think lip shades in Berry suit most complexions and looks nice on almost everyone.

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 09:48:51 pm »
^i love clinique's almost lipstick too, unfortunately, wala sa clinique counters dito sa Pinas. :(

safiya001

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2009, 05:13:53 pm »
Cosmo or Twig? Isa lang po ha. :D

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: best MLBB lipstick (my-lips-but-better)
« Reply #59 on: September 18, 2009, 07:47:43 pm »
i'm loving MAC's Hug Me lustre lipstick!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close