We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis hindi ba nakakahiya pumili ng ganun ka tagal. hehe. ako kasi nahihiya.. yung moisture extreme maganda ba?
Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black HoneySkinfood Tomato Jelly Tint in #2 or #3
^di naman siguro, they cant blame you naman if you didnt find anything that suits your taste eh..
lol. I was at home trying on samples of new shades coming out. moisture extreme has nice reviews, nice shaDes. But i dont own one
Revlon Beyond Natural Protective Liptint SPF15 in DEEP BERRY. This is HG material for me without hurting the wallet.
wah! I'm intrigued! how much? is it very moisturizing? or just moisturizing? I saw it in their website!..tia tia!
^theres someone selling it on our local ebay site sister, kaso the price is pretty high, ang taas na kasi ng bidding price nya eh.. :-/sayang no? i dunno why wala pa nun sa mga Clinique counters dito, mabenta naman...
If I remember correctly, REVLON's Liptint is only PHP 450. Aside from Deep Berry, I also have Pink Rose. It will look natural on those who have pink lips na. Pero maganda pa rin kahit hindi naturally pink ang lips mo. It's moisturizing enough. Hindi naman 'yung mamantika ang effect. Definitely, hindi drying sa lips.