We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
di ko alam na pwede palang ipambayad sa smrt taxi yung ezlink card. nasubukan mo na ba sis?
hay...nakakadisymaya mga SMRT taxi drivers. Di nila alam gamitin yung ez-link reader. kailangan mo pa turuan. sana naman tnraining sila ng company. by the way... hello to all Gtalkers here SG. I've been a long time lurker of this thread. This is my first post (as far as i can remember) on this thread. I've been living here in SG for 3.5 years now. I'm super stressed out sa work! bakit ganito dito!!? hehe