We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
1300-1500 ang bentahan online.
is it true, if you drink collagen powder with juice nababawasan ang efficacy ng collagen dahil sa acidity ng juice?
Saw fine was at buy 2 take 1 sa watson and I have decided to give it a go. Kaso 3 lang sachet binili ko kasi what I really wanted to try is meiji premium. But for the taste comparison's sake, i will try fine for 3 nights. First time, fine smelled like baby formula and taste like one too.. since I don't fancy drinking milk I mixed it with hot choco instead.