watch now

Author Topic: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan  (Read 316645 times)

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #360 on: December 31, 2011, 02:31:35 pm »
^^ super effective can see the results after a week. The only problem is resellers sell it for a higher price. I used to get from Japanichi too together with Mosbeau Placenta advanced so I would spend 5k a month. Mabigat sa bulsa since everything went up. If you wish to see my pix from taking meiji with mosbeau kindly let me know.

sis, patingin naman pix mo :) thank you!

meyzteryouzah

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #361 on: December 31, 2011, 02:34:52 pm »
I want to try taking Hyaluron and collagen drink. Una dahil my parents are taking it and sabi I should try it also. Plus I found this thread. I've read the thread from page 1 and I'm torn between Meiji and Fine. Meiji because #1 na daw in Japan for 3 years pero di ganun kaganda ang lasa while Fine is a little pricey but masarap. Di ko kasi kaya iyong binibili ng parents ko kasi 4000 yen ang bili nila. Mas okay na ako sa Meiji or Fine at least mas mura ng konti.  ;D hehe... Kung okay kasi sa akin I plan to send some to my mother in law sa Pinas kasi medyo nanghihina na sya at dry na rin ang skin nya...

i tried Fine na rin sis and tama, ang sarap niya. parang milk lang, tee hee! :D

lili_cute

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #362 on: January 03, 2012, 10:31:30 am »
my nakapag try na ba dito nung bago ng shiseido? shiseido collagen powder? parehas lang sila ng price ng meiji pero mas madami yung content. available siya kay japanichi. iniisip ko tuloy kung meiji or ito ang ittry ko.

ms.florida

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #363 on: January 03, 2012, 11:53:31 am »
gusto ko din i-try ito ok kaya ang Fancl Collagen?

jackyjames_09

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #364 on: January 13, 2012, 04:32:23 pm »
HELP! HELP! HELP PO!

It's my third day on ivi collagen. My face is starting to dry up and get a bit tighter also. One of the people from another outlet came and said that Im blooming there's a certain glow on my face. :) I will go back to meiji premium soon. Im busy so I don't have time to order and deposit. Watsons is just near so mas convenient for the mean time. Meiji premium is cheaper than ivi. Meiji premium is 2600 for 28 days while ivi is 1600 for 16 days. I still recommend meiji coz it's cheaper and stronger.
hi sis i'm about to buy IVI PREMIUM COLLAGEN kasi but still curious if i should give a try to Meiji. what do you think is the difference between Ivi collagen and Meiji?

sisses! ano po pinagkaiba ng MEIJI REGULAR AND PREMIUM? mas mabilis po ba effect ng premium..
tia! ;)

faithlee

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #365 on: January 17, 2012, 01:20:44 pm »
Sisses,has anyone tried using collagen while on Althea?I want to try collagen sna pero  Baka my effect sa pill?Tia!

jackyjames_09

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #366 on: January 17, 2012, 06:55:00 pm »
ayun na nga.. natuluyan na ko sa ivi collagen drink, mas accessible kasi. i bought 2 boxes, pricey compared to Meijii Premium kaya after ko dito yun na bibilhin ko. ;)
sis @faithlee based dun sa facebook page nang ivi drink ok lang siya i-take with Althea (even if you're using other collagen drink or Meiji same lang). Mag-google na din panigurado;)

faithlee

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #367 on: January 19, 2012, 01:02:39 pm »
Thanks sis Jacky james

dreamworks

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #368 on: January 24, 2012, 11:29:17 am »
i'm thinking of taking the Meiji Amino Collagen Tablet; but before i do, ask ko lang if meron na nakapag try nito and feedback please.

crystalcornerstone

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #369 on: January 25, 2012, 01:25:30 am »
I just placed an order for Orihiro, I can't wait for it to arrive so I can try it! It's not as popular as Meiji or Fine, but it has 5200mg of collagen plus hyaluron and ceramide, I'm hoping hiyang ako dito :)

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #370 on: January 26, 2012, 08:09:46 am »
^i wanted to buy orihiro too but i couldnt find a seller. Post ka feedback sis ha?

VannyVanvan

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #371 on: January 26, 2012, 09:42:53 pm »
Ivi and meiji premium is almost the same but meiji premium is stronger.  After a month of taking it, I will just go back to meiji premium even if my face got a bit fat. Ivi can be purchased per piece unlike meiji premium you have to buy the entire can. I guess I just have to save up for meiji premium. It works well with mosbeau.

madame_ekis

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #372 on: March 01, 2012, 10:16:32 pm »
I've tried 10 bottles of Fancl Tense Up a few weeks ago.  I haven't bought my 2nd box of 10 yet.  Super mahal nya 61.50sgd around 2061php/1box!  Na sales talk ako ng seller sa Fancl. 

Anyway can't really say much since I used just 1 box pa lang.  Although, I noticed na nag pplump up yung skin ko after 4 consecutive days of taking it.  Or it could be my imagination. ::) ::) ::)  Super pricey lang talaga!

Masarap naman sya inumin since apple flavor naman sya.  BTW sabi nung seller sa Fancl its derived from PIG daw kasi its closest to the human collagen kaya tinanong agad ako if Muslim ako kasi nga bawal yun diba.

Yung mga sis natin na nag ttake ng FINE, how long before you see the results?  Entire body ba yung effect?

I'm thinking of trying FINE but I really don't know how much aabutin kasi I'll have to order it online sa SASA and have it shipped here sa SG.  Mas mura ba kung jan ko na sa Pinas I order sa mga seller jan or sa Sasa na lang?

TiA! ;) ;) ;)


taleebin

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #373 on: March 01, 2012, 11:14:38 pm »
^ako sis balik fine. Keri lang. Parang immune na ako. Hahaha. Sa sasa sis kasi buy 2 take 1. So nakalibre ka ng isa.

madame_ekis

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2012, 02:55:10 pm »
^^How much inabot sis?  For sure may mga tariff charges pa yan on top of the actual cost.  How long before na ship yung Fine mo?


maraj

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #375 on: June 11, 2012, 11:10:10 am »
Hi I would like to share that FINE HYALURON & COLLAGEN is now available in all pharma of Watsons Stores.  You can purchase it in sachet or in box of 30 sachets.. I have tried the product and it is very effective..

miss_dibly

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #376 on: June 12, 2012, 09:39:45 am »
Parang gusto kong i-try yung IVI. :P

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #377 on: June 12, 2012, 07:30:31 pm »
maraj how much for the 30 sachets?

nageinna

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #378 on: June 12, 2012, 08:41:32 pm »
ivi user ako before. one and a half month ko din siya tinake. didnt see drastic improvements naman. though i noticed my feet got lighter, when i stopped it went back to being darker. now parang interested naman ako sa fine. is it true avail na siya sa watsons? for our sissies who were able to purchase na sa watsons paupdate po ha :)

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: hyaluron and collagen drink from japan
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2012, 08:34:32 am »
Kb Collagen tablet effective rin kya,sino naka try na mga sis.?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close