We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ super effective can see the results after a week. The only problem is resellers sell it for a higher price. I used to get from Japanichi too together with Mosbeau Placenta advanced so I would spend 5k a month. Mabigat sa bulsa since everything went up. If you wish to see my pix from taking meiji with mosbeau kindly let me know.
I want to try taking Hyaluron and collagen drink. Una dahil my parents are taking it and sabi I should try it also. Plus I found this thread. I've read the thread from page 1 and I'm torn between Meiji and Fine. Meiji because #1 na daw in Japan for 3 years pero di ganun kaganda ang lasa while Fine is a little pricey but masarap. Di ko kasi kaya iyong binibili ng parents ko kasi 4000 yen ang bili nila. Mas okay na ako sa Meiji or Fine at least mas mura ng konti. hehe... Kung okay kasi sa akin I plan to send some to my mother in law sa Pinas kasi medyo nanghihina na sya at dry na rin ang skin nya...
It's my third day on ivi collagen. My face is starting to dry up and get a bit tighter also. One of the people from another outlet came and said that Im blooming there's a certain glow on my face. I will go back to meiji premium soon. Im busy so I don't have time to order and deposit. Watsons is just near so mas convenient for the mean time. Meiji premium is cheaper than ivi. Meiji premium is 2600 for 28 days while ivi is 1600 for 16 days. I still recommend meiji coz it's cheaper and stronger.