watch now

Author Topic: praying for your partner in life  (Read 179986 times)

kimberly428

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #340 on: April 04, 2011, 09:50:01 am »
Hi mga sis,

I too am praying for "the one".....i'm turning 33 this year and still waiting and praying for that special person that I can share the rest of my life with. I had a boyfriend once but after almost 6 yrs of being in a relationship, he decided to cheat and we went our separate ways. Felt that my whole world fell apart....met guys along the way but i was just too scared to open up my heart again. Funny thing is, a few years ago I went to a soul-card reader and she told me that my heart was locked up like fort knox that's why love couldnt enter my heart....I dont know, i guess im just scared to love again..

Im beginning to lose hope..but when I read all your posts... My hope's up again......guess i'll just  need to hold on to my faith...to pray harder and believe that one day I'll be able to find someone coz I dont want to grow old alone...

giclee

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #341 on: April 06, 2011, 10:53:16 am »
you guys inspired me today. i'm gaining once again the hope that someday "THE ONE" will be knocking-in at my door.  :)

kalaiyaan

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #342 on: April 08, 2011, 05:30:43 pm »
Hi mga sis marami akong kwento tungkol sa topic na ito,

pero mag backread muna ako.

pa subscribe muna :)




craziestqueenever

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2011, 02:02:59 pm »
This year lang ako nagsimula na mag pray for my P.I.L ( Partner in Life)

Hindi ako humingi ng  signs kay Lord kung [textspeak!] ang hinahanap ko na qualifications sinabi ko lang na basta Lord alam niyo na kung [textspeak!] iyon. Hanggang ngayon Ipinapagdasal ko pa rin na sana nga ay siya na. Masyado kasing Complicated yung situation niya. May girlfriend siya eh pero di na niya love ang gf niya.

Nakilala ko ang guy na ito sa isang paid to Socialize Chat.

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #344 on: April 11, 2011, 03:46:43 pm »
^foreigner sis?

chloetenshi

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #345 on: April 12, 2011, 09:56:46 am »
This year lang ako nagsimula na mag pray for my P.I.L ( Partner in Life)

Hindi ako humingi ng  signs kay Lord kung [textspeak!] ang hinahanap ko na qualifications sinabi ko lang na basta Lord alam niyo na kung [textspeak!] iyon. Hanggang ngayon Ipinapagdasal ko pa rin na sana nga ay siya na. Masyado kasing Complicated yung situation niya. May girlfriend siya eh pero di na niya love ang gf niya.

Nakilala ko ang guy na ito sa isang paid to Socialize Chat.

sis siguro if you want to pray for your PIL, i guess it would be better if wala kang particular person in mind. Hmmm suggestion lang sis, kasi kung sakaling hindi sya ang gusto ni God for you, nahihinder lang kasi sa iba ka nakatingin. As you said complicated pa situation nya. Let it all to God muna. Kasi kung kayo rin, aayusin muna ni God situation ninyong dalawa :)

buzzhang

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #346 on: May 02, 2011, 02:21:28 am »
i'm inspired by this thread. everyone seems to be all positive about having a parnter in life in God's time. I know God will give us what's best for us. :)

broken_heart

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #347 on: May 07, 2011, 03:37:58 pm »
for the past ten years since i learned that i can pray for my partner in life, i only asked God two things: A man after God's own heart and that I will be ready and able to recognize him and vice versa when when we meet. I thought my prayer was answered when I met this guy who happen to possess everything I asked God for a partner. Unfortunately, he doesn't see me that way and I was heartbroken. I took it as a sign that probably I am blessed to be SFC (Single for Christ). I tried to prepare myself and even accepted it to be my destiny but my hopeless-romantic side still wishes for someone to come along and sweep me off my feet. Someone who will like me the moment he sees me and he will adore every little thing about me. He will tell me that I am beautiful and that he can accept me flaws and all. Seemed impossible at the time, but that's all i can do then...TO DREAM. Come 2011, A guy from work asked me out. I couldn't believe that EVERYTHING i wished for came true. Everyday, he never fail to remind me how much he loves me and adores me. He believes in me like no one else did. He takes care of me. He makes me feel so pretty. Everything seemed so perfect except for one thing....he doesn't believe in God.

This is now my dilemma. I am with this guy that i am learning to love. I don't know if I have God's blessing in this relationship which is really going well. God didn't answer my prayer but He gave me everything I wished for. Is this some kind of a test? I sometimes want to make myself believe that God didn't make this guy a part of my life with no reason. Maybe he is meant to know God and that He has better plans for him through me. Am i just making excuses to stay guilt-free with him?

I really don't know...

craziestqueenever

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #348 on: May 08, 2011, 11:53:28 am »
sis siguro if you want to pray for your PIL, i guess it would be better if wala kang particular person in mind. Hmmm suggestion lang sis, kasi kung sakaling hindi sya ang gusto ni God for you, nahihinder lang kasi sa iba ka nakatingin. As you said complicated pa situation nya. Let it all to God muna. Kasi kung kayo rin, aayusin muna ni God situation ninyong dalawa :)

Dati wala talagang particular person pero noong lumalalim na ang pagkakachat namin unti unting lumalaba ang katangian na hinahanap ko sa kanya. Pero kung siya nga talaga ang para sa akin  then magiging kami in the end.

Tama ka sis. What ever will be will be. Nagpapasalamat ako na nakilala ko siya.  :'(

aspau

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #349 on: May 08, 2011, 08:28:21 pm »
I wish magrant na din ni lord ang prayers ko, im getting older na until now wala pa akong right one.. sana this year ibigay na sya sa akin  :'(

noemi86

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #350 on: June 10, 2011, 11:59:41 am »
Hi!

When I was single, I always prayed for my future husband.  I always told God to take care of him and to mold him to become a good husband and father to our children. 

I also prayed that when I meet him (or if I have met him already), that I would recognize who he is.  I also prayed that I would have the humility to accept His choice.  Kasi syempre natakot ako na baka pangit yun, haha. 

I met my husband two years ago.  We actually met in a church event. From the moment I saw him, I knew something was up. ;D

I was actually staying away from him though I felt he was "The One."  I had been in a series of bad relationships and I was done with men.  But when I prayed to God again that please if it is him, give me the discernment.

One day I lost my phone and the only person I asked to help me was the guy I met at church.  After that, tuloy-tuloy na.  :)

What is interesting is that my husband is SO MUCH MORE than what I imagined to marry.  Alam mo yung I was looking for an average man and then God actually chose an extra blessed man for me?

BTW, before I met my husband he was also praying for me -- his future wife. :)

wow! :) super inspired ako :)

tata

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #351 on: July 26, 2011, 10:14:24 pm »
i am still praying for my ONE. minsan nakakapagod at nakakadepress na wala pa rin sya pero alam ko na God has someone for me.sana dumating na sya soon.

aspau

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #352 on: July 27, 2011, 08:06:13 pm »
i am still praying for my ONE. minsan nakakapagod at nakakadepress na wala pa rin sya pero alam ko na God has someone for me.sana dumating na sya soon.

i know how you feel, ako din ganyan eh. minsan i feel hopeless na parang ayoko na umasa na meron someone for me, im tired na din of hoping and waiting eh..

alessia_19

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2011, 03:57:09 am »
Ako din im praying for my partner in life... I have so much faith to GOD na soon he will grant my request...i just need to be patient... :)

Frozen Toes

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #354 on: September 12, 2011, 12:08:28 pm »
Natutuwa ako sa mga shinashare dito. :)

Right now, wala pa yung desire in my heart to get married or to have a relationship. Sabi sa Songs 2:7, Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. So, I don't want to rush anything. Twice ko pa lang yata pinagpray na kung Will Nya that I get married, sana man of God and someone na hindi ako mahihirapan magsubmit to.

banana10

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #355 on: September 22, 2011, 04:19:17 pm »
ngayon ko lang ulit naalala na dapat ipag-pray mo yong future partner mo.  :)
medyo gusto ko na magkabf ngayon kaso naiisip ko ang bata ko pa (23y/o), hindi naman ako nagmamadali. pag-pray ko na sana dumating siya sa tamang panahon, hindi pa masyado concrete idea ko of a partner e at i need to take down notes ng mga sisses natin kung ano yong pingpray nila. God bless to us all mga sisses. ganda ng mga stories niyo mga sisses! inspiring!  :-*

buchi

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #356 on: October 05, 2011, 06:18:36 pm »
This year lang ako nagsimula na mag pray for my P.I.L ( Partner in Life)

Hindi ako humingi ng  signs kay Lord kung [textspeak!] ang hinahanap ko na qualifications sinabi ko lang na basta Lord alam niyo na kung [textspeak!] iyon. Hanggang ngayon Ipinapagdasal ko pa rin na sana nga ay siya na. Masyado kasing Complicated yung situation niya. May girlfriend siya eh pero di na niya love ang gf niya.

Nakilala ko ang guy na ito sa isang paid to Socialize Chat.

may GF siya sis. i think baka maguluhan ka lang po especially if hindi niya i break yung gf niya na "hindi" naman daw niya mahal. mag ingat ka po sa kanya...

buchi

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #357 on: October 05, 2011, 06:22:28 pm »
I have, prayed for God's partner.
I thought my bf would be "the one"... I feel everything was perfect. He is the one for me.. i loved him like i never loved my exes before. all the signs were there...  and even my mom was given a sign (she told me about this before)...
but then naging mahina siya. i caught him cheating on me. he said naging mahina siya... but he is winning me back, said he could not live with out me. so much so for the signs, for the prayer... i thought siya na...
i really do not know i am so confused right now and well... siguro dahil nasaktan ako that is why i am feeling this way.
Siguro siya na... pero we have to go through this chapter so we could be stronger...
on the other hand, baka naman hindi pa siya dahil nga may ganitong nangyari... everything should be in its right place.. hindi yung ganito. Am i missing out on something?
naiiyak naman ako. pakiramdam ko pinagdasal ko siya... pero ganito yung ginawa niya sa akin. akala ko... maayos lahat. haaay

zxcvb

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #358 on: October 08, 2011, 01:54:03 pm »

agreed, such a nice story!


wow! :) super inspired ako :)

blood_siren

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #359 on: October 09, 2011, 02:35:59 pm »
^ While you were praying to God for a partner, did you also ask for more of Him (like a more intimate relationship with God)? Kasi di ba sabi ni Lord, we should seek Him first and everything else will follow. Also, nung naging kayo na nung ex-boyfriend mo, did you continue to pray to God to bless your relationship and to strengthen your commitment to one another?

Sis, baka kasi you were too focused on meeting "the one" that you somehow reduced God to a genie na ibibigay yung gusto mo, forgetting that God also wants a relationship with us. Share ko lang yung verse below:

"Delight yourself in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart." (Psalm 37:4)

Continue to pray, sis. If naging second place nga si God sa priorities mo (since your ex-boyfriend took first place), ask for forgiveness. I pray that God reveals to you that His plans are always perfect and we can trust in Him completely. I also pray that He comforts you and guides you as you decide if you're going to take your ex back. God's Love is better than human love, because God is Love Himself. People will fail us, but God is faithful to His promises. In Jeremiah 31:3, the Lord says, "I have loved you with an everlasting love."

Na enlighten ako dito! maybe this is the answer to my bunch of why questions to GOD regarding my relationshipad . Kasi after my deep hurting past with the person I love deeply and had a relationship for a long time... a lot of failed and short period relationship came. when i feel tired of such and was really wanting a long time partner in life I ask for signs..Every signs was provided naman but I was confused why bad things happened along the relationship...I was so depressed to the point that I am asking God that despite I asked him for guidance for the right person, magulo at lagi pa din ako nasasaktan sa relationship na I prayed to HIM umpisa pa lang...

Ngayon nalaman ko na sagot...

Thanks mga sissies.

Hoping maayos pa lahat!!!Praying that every pure loving soul looking for the right partner in life including me find the right person to share their lives with... GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close