We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pagod na maghanap..im soo tired...
Ako rin. I'm so tired. I'm tired of waiting...and praying as well...Ika-29th Valentine's Day ko ng single. (I'm 30) I started feeling lonely. Then the other day, I rcvd a forwarded msg from a friend that says something like "2 realities in life: the patience to wait for something & the acceptance of realizing that you've waited for nothing" (or something to that effect). I was deeply affected by this msg. It dampened my spirit.What did I do to be unworthy of being loved by someone??? I've been single almost my entire life. I don't want to grow old alone. I want to feel loved. My family has showered me with the love the I need but I still feel empty. I'm really getting tired of praying, of believing that He will grant my prayers, of thinking positive...
Sis you are worth loving, waiting and praying for! wag na wag mong iisipin na hindi, ok? pray for a vision from our Father sis.. vision na you can hold on to para sa mga moments na sad ka or nafifeel mo na wala ng pagasa.. that vision kasi is a vision of HIS plans for you diba.. to motivate you that what you are doing now is in preparation for the married life.. ako i'm praying for the ff traits sa magiging h2b ko:1. God fearing2. a complete person 3. good leader --> matigas kasi ulo ko and mejo disobedient so gusto ko yung taong kaya akong ilead lalo na sya yung magiging head ng family diba?4. loves kids5. believes in marriage and the sanctity of it and that it is a commitment at hindi phase lang sa buhay ng tao --> galing na ako sa broken family kasi naniniwala sila na papel lang yung kasal so hindi nila winork out ng mabuti and they were both not ready when they got married.meron pa akong nakakatawang natutunan lately na true naman--> when you pray for patience daw.. itetest ka ni God para malaman mo na binigay na nya sa'yo yung patience na hinihingi mo.. kaya ako now.. lage ko na lang pinagppray na maging prepared na ako and that vision din para i can hold on to that pero hindi na patience takot akong itest LOL=))
'm 32 and NBSB. i'm praying for a life partner sporadically. nung mas bata ako mas fervent ang prayer ko na sana magka-lovelife na rin ako. now parang i already give up on that. hindi na ako makaramdam ng kilig or kahit spark sa mga new "guys" na nami-meet ko. eto na yata ang sign na i'll be a matandang dalaga just like my aunties. so my prayers now are for acceptance of my vocation of single blessedness. naisip ko kasi baka hindi para sakin ang pag-aasawa.
Mga sis i'm reading this book, When God writes your love story, grabe it is soooooo encouraging:) mas nagkakapatience ako to wait! I'll share points later on, aayusin ko muna and magnonotes ako