watch now

Author Topic: praying for your partner in life  (Read 179953 times)

sweetubeng

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #240 on: April 30, 2010, 01:15:46 am »
I've been praying that for many years and almost everyday, sometimes i almost give up but as what God promise that he will not allow to happen al lthis things if he has no purpose and i believe in  that somehow someday or maybe soon he will come to my life and i can say that my long wait is over, finally i have what i deserve to have ;)

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #241 on: May 03, 2010, 01:04:05 am »
^ako naman sis I'm losing hope na rin na mukhang hindi nya ibibigay yung request ko.sad naman.kaya lang sabi mo nga we have to trust him.he knows best what's really good for us.sana ibigay na rin ni god sa atin yung the one..

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #242 on: May 06, 2010, 03:17:42 am »
Ako naman, I have tried to break up with my boyfriend countless times and I don't know kung kailan ko masisigurado na wala ng balikan.

I pray that if he is not the one for me, na may ma meet akong ibang guy who will take my attention away from him.

I talked to my bf about a particularly important issue in my life, and I didn't like that he didn't stand up for what is right and went along with what I want kahit mali.  Oh well, I hope things will be much clearer for me in the future.

ishko

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #243 on: May 25, 2010, 02:57:16 pm »
to all sisses here, keep praying for your special one.. i have done the same and God gave me the kind of person I have prayed for several years..

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #244 on: May 25, 2010, 04:17:02 pm »
I'm praying that hubby will get fine when I got home tonight he has suffering from LBM actually mukhang food poison na kase hindi ko na check yung expiration date na binili kon COCO POWDER eh ayun sialng dalawa ng sister ko nabiktima buti kami ng mga pamangkin ko and my son hindi kumain ng ginataang sanil..

I really felt it's my fault..aawayin ko talaga yung pinagbilhan ko nun...wawa si hubby eh..

mdy

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2010, 10:28:42 pm »
I always pray for his safety, peace of mind and good health. Besides that, I also ask God to strengthen our relationship.

sweetubeng

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #246 on: June 07, 2010, 01:03:22 am »
^ako naman sis I'm losing hope na rin na mukhang hindi nya ibibigay yung request ko.sad naman.kaya lang sabi mo nga we have to trust him.he knows best what's really good for us.sana ibigay na rin ni god sa atin yung the one..

same tayo sis, many times na akong  nawalan ng pag asa as in super hopeless na ako pero iniisip ko na lang na lahat tayo may chance para maging masaya and eto na lang ang iniisip ko na promise ni God" for i know the plans i have for you, plans to prosper you, not to harm you, plans to give you hope and future"

kaya kapit lang kahit sa tingin natin e hopeless na ang lahat para sa atin,  because we did all the things that we think is best, but always think that God has  a greater plan for us, we can never tell, just believe. Goodluck sa ating lahat mga sis ;)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #247 on: June 08, 2010, 05:08:24 pm »
From 2007 to last year, I was in a relationship. This wasn't my first long-ish relationship, I've never had one that lasted less than 2 years.  I really wanted to make that relationship last, hoping that it will lead to marriage.  I guess I can say that it was those times that I made a lot of adjustments, with myself, with how I was handling the relationship.  We had a lot of problems from the start, but I just tried and tried and tried, forcing it to work.  Until one day, he just decided to quit.  I think at the back of my mind, I knew then that it wouldn't work.  We were too different.  We had different plans.  We had different expectations from our relationship.  We had a different perspective on how love should be.

When I was praying when we were in a really rough patch and I felt we were on the verge of breaking up, I prayed that if this guy isn't the one for me, please give either of us the strength to let go.  Sometimes you just hold on for the sake of, well, holding on.  Or because it's too painful to let go of something you're so used to.  So that's what I prayed for, and less than a week later, he was the one who broke it off.

Of course it was painful as heck.  It hurt like hell.  I felt like the pain was becoming physically painful(which of course, wasn't really).  I grieved for a month.  I prayed a lot.  I didn't pray for another partner.  I just prayed for Him to help me get through this, because I knew I will.  I didn't have a doubt that I will.  Before, I thought it was so cliche when they say - surrender everything to Him, but when you're in a rut, you just really have to surrender everything.  I just prayed and prayed and prayed, all I was asking for was healing.

Then just one day, He gave P to me. :) P has been a friend for more than a year that time.  We weren't too close, but close enough to be called friends.  There wasn't even an inkling of romantic element in us before.  Nada.  You see, one of my rules before was that the guy should be older than me.  Age is non-negotiable.  I can not be with someone younger.  Guess what?  P is 2 years younger. :P  We started dating, and after a few months, we officially became a couple.  I've never been happier.  I always tell him that he's the best boyfriend in the whole world.  My family and friends tell me that maybe I had to experience the past relationship, for me to appreciate more the next person who I will be blessed with.  And I believe it 100%.  I matured a lot from my past relationship, which allowed me to apply all my learnings to my current relationship.  Everything's so good now.  I really couldn't ask for a better partner. 

I didn't ask for another partner, I just prayed that I be ready for whatever He will give to me.  If it's singlehood, ok.  I guess it's not. :)  We may set all the rules, the requirements, all we want, but be rest assured that in the end, we will be blessed with what He thinks we need, all in His time. :)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 10:24:15 pm by moonstar_004 »

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #248 on: June 08, 2010, 05:12:02 pm »
shucks, sorry, ang haba pala my post above!  this is the first time i shared something that personal in GT. haha!

imnotjanica

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2010, 09:53:20 pm »
ang ganda ng forum nato!! nakaka inspire!!  :D pero hindi ko binasa lahat ng mga posts kaseh baka mag-expect lang ako na ganun mangyari din sa akin.. eh di maprapraning lang ako.. hehe..  ;D pero masaya ako dahil totoo pala ito..

ako din, partner in life lang ang gusto ko... buong buhay ko 'yan lang talaga ang gusto ko... bata pa lang ako, oa na ako sa pagdedaydreaming sa soulmate ko...  ;) 20 na ako ngayon at NBSB kasi gusto ko yung the one na talaga..  medyo harsh sa self ko ang prayers ko  kasi i pray na sana walang mangliligaw sa akin o magkakagusto sa akin ng bonggang bongga kung hindi naman pala si mr. right.. praning talaga ako pagdating jan.. kasi i believe na isang tao lang talaga ang para sa akin.. sana ganun na talaga kahit gaano katagal, ok lang... =)

snowhite_12

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #250 on: June 14, 2010, 09:02:09 pm »
Hi!

When I was single, I always prayed for my future husband.  I always told God to take care of him and to mold him to become a good husband and father to our children. 

I also prayed that when I meet him (or if I have met him already), that I would recognize who he is.  I also prayed that I would have the humility to accept His choice.  Kasi syempre natakot ako na baka pangit yun, haha. 

I met my husband two years ago.  We actually met in a church event. From the moment I saw him, I knew something was up. ;D

I was actually staying away from him though I felt he was "The One."  I had been in a series of bad relationships and I was done with men.  But when I prayed to God again that please if it is him, give me the discernment.

One day I lost my phone and the only person I asked to help me was the guy I met at church.  After that, tuloy-tuloy na.  :)

What is interesting is that my husband is SO MUCH MORE than what I imagined to marry.  Alam mo yung I was looking for an average man and then God actually chose an extra blessed man for me?

BTW, before I met my husband he was also praying for me -- his future wife. :)

na inspired ako nyan sis ha.. :)

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2010, 02:32:09 pm »
i hope that whoever God will give me will be The One. wag sana ma offend yung iba pero ayoko sana magka divorce or mahiwalay because I thought he was The One e hindi pala. I know na no one likes to have a bad marriage pero sana I will be enlightened to know whats real and whats not.


_katelicious_

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #252 on: June 17, 2010, 04:50:30 pm »
I am asking for a ring as a sign that the guy is the one for me.  I am dating two men right now that are total opposites, but I like them both. 

beck19

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #253 on: June 23, 2010, 08:11:33 pm »
hay. been praying na rin for the right guy but, no answer. :| im dating naman, once this one guy i dated, ok naman kami, i like him kasi we share the same values and passion, he sends sms and sweety notes when im at work.. tapos biglang nawala lang. :( sad.. siguro hindi ko pa time to be in a relationship... but i hope God really has made someone out there to be my life partner..

and while im waiting for that right One, I hope God will provide me with patience and trust.

nalulungkot na kasi ako.... ewan ba...
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:13:49 pm by beck19 »

kitenashi

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #254 on: June 26, 2010, 07:00:07 pm »
i always pray to Him to give me that special person...pero this time...for that person to grow old with me. Everytime, God gives me the perfect person for a period of time....maybe because i always ask Him to let that guy be "the one" but in the end...it still didnt worked out.

Now my prayers is for God to give me a husband who will always love and take good care of me and grow old with me. I also pray that i will recognize him [textspeak!] madalas malayo ang tingin ko.  ;D

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #255 on: June 29, 2010, 05:12:42 pm »
^same tayo ng nararamdaman,sis. Feeling ko rin siya na future hubby ko dahil siya lang yung guy na naappreciate ko yung personality and we shared the same values. anyways, here I am asking for His help. Gustuhin ko mang magkabalikan kami, hindi ko na alam kung pano.. di ko rin naman balak maginitiate. And about the sign, i've been asking to let someone give me a fresh red rose as a sign from Him that what I feel for ex is unnecessary so I should just stop thinking about us. Everyday ko hinihintay yun pero wala e. Sinasabi ko nga kay God na pwede namang kahit sino lang magbigay, ok na sa kin para matahimik lang ako. Kahit kahapon nung papunta ko sa restaurant, kinakabahan ako na baka makita ko siya so I was praying na sana di ko siya makita.. Pero yun nga, bigla ko siya nakita dun. Ewan ko ba bakit may ganung teaser pa.. Sana talaga I'll get the sign soon. This feeling makes me sick.

Girl,t try mong ibaliktad. Ask na lang for Him to give you a sign if you should get back with your ex so you can move on in the meantime.

izzybaby

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #256 on: July 12, 2010, 11:15:55 pm »
whew, i have no signs at all.. meron nga kaya the one for me?

fayetot

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #257 on: July 13, 2010, 02:46:05 am »
NOVENA PRAYER TO
SAINT DWYNWEN
Also known as Dwyn, Donwen, Donwenna, Dunwen. d. 460. Patron saint of lovers.

 
O Blessed St. Dwynwen, you who knew pain and peace, division and reconciliation, you have promised to aid lovers and you watch over those whose hearts have been broken. As you received three boons from an Angel, intercede for me to receive three blessings; to obtain my heart's desire {here you may name it} or, if that is not God's Will, a speedy healing from my pain; your guidance and assistance, that I may find love with the right person, at the right time, and in the right way; and an unshakeable faith in the boundless kindness and wisdom of God. And this I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.


source:
http://r-fol.com/PrayerStDwynwen.htm

sis.. ilang days tong novena? ilang times dadasalin per day?
thanks in advance...

beck19

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #258 on: July 13, 2010, 10:50:59 am »
^trust in God's perfect timing sis.. :) ako rin wala pang signal. hehe.. you're not alone. :D

naisip ko baka mahina ang network coverage from where im located. :D baka nasa ibang lupalop ng Pinas (or maybe not in Pinas) yung life partner ko.. just being optimistic about it. hihi


charmedwitch776

  • Guest
Re: praying for your partner in life
« Reply #259 on: August 04, 2010, 12:01:39 am »
please God make him love me for the rest of his life. Sana ako na un girl that he likes to be with for the rest of his life. the one he wants to grow old me. and lastly please may his body and soul only for me and our son. kami [textspeak!] sa puso at isip nya. Please make him love me. only me and our son.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close