We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
the mods deLeted his posts na mga sis...
Right now, I'm in a relationship with a girl for almost a year. Some people i know have problems with it. Ako, kiber lang. I've had bfs and this is actually my first time with the same sex. I already knew and aware I was bisexual back when i was 10. Ngayon ko lang talaga sinubukan because i never had the courage to be with a girl. Now, i'm out in the open. So far, i'm happy and enjoying it. And sexually, I'm more than satisfied. Kayo mga sis, anong view nyo sa mga bisexuals at lesbians? Would you fall inlove with the same sex? Any experiences related to this? share share.