I hope I don't offend anyone, but my conscience tells me to say what
I want to say.
I'm not implying that my sense of morality is far better than anyone
else, I'm saying that this is, personally, what I believe I have to say.
And what I'm about to say, I have made it a point to research well,
not unlike most people who research, who just read and take everything
from face value, but in my opinion, a more meticulous way of research.
---RE USANA---
I was checking USANA because it was recommended by business friends
way way back, and there are MLM books that recommend it too.
But upon checking a lot of materials over the net, I found out that
USANA had several lawsuits filed against it.
Not that getting sued means you're scum, most legitimate companies get
sued every now and then (you can't please everyone)...
But this particular lawsuit made me say, "no" to this company.
USANA was sued for being a pyramiding scam, and one of the stipulations
was... and please read carefully...
"products were overpriced and not of greater quality when compared with
other products"
Quote ko muna:
"The judge cited two examples where Usana failed to refute Minkow's claims that its products were overpriced because they were not of better quality than other lower-priced brands. Usana's arguments were "hypertechnical statements representing differing interpretation of data," Campbell said."
(from Utah's Salt Lake Tribunal
http://www.sltrib.com/ci_8470183)
What happened was since USANA cannot prove to the judge that
thier products were of better quality, they made settlements
off-court, para matapos lang. (In my opinion, makaiwas)
I'm not squeamish about high prices of products... I buy expensive
items too.
What I don't like is that the company's reps, hype (in my
opinion, lie) about their products being above and beyond
normal products, which is not the case, at least legally...
They can't legally prove their products are better.
Mahirap sa conscience magpromote ng lies.
Pwede namang sabihin na maganda ang products without
saying its way better, well in fact hindi naman totoo.