We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Every morning, I pray the rosary followed by the efficacious novena to Sacred Heart of Jesus then Prayer to St. Pio. Ganito kasi yung order of prayers sa St Pio Chapel in Libis, before they start the Holy Mass. I also add the Novena/ 15 prayers of St. Bridget. I started this one in July 2012, and it has to be recited for an entire year. Kahit mahirap, I make it a point to pray it every single day kasi it promised a number of indulgences for the one praying, and his/ her family, including the departed ones. I am really hoping that the Lord will grant our petition to conceive our firstborn soon.