watch now

Author Topic: Novenas  (Read 197796 times)

FieryAngel027

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #480 on: December 05, 2012, 01:15:13 am »
My prayer/petition was answered ulit. I'm so thankful.

Thanks sa mga saints na palagi nakikinig sa petitions ko. Above all, Praise God. :)

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #481 on: December 05, 2012, 01:22:35 am »
My prayer/petition was answered ulit. I'm so thankful.

Thanks sa mga saints na palagi nakikinig sa petitions ko. Above all, Praise God. :)

like! wala kasing like dito e! heheeh im so happy for you sis!


sis pa send naman novena for st expedite :)

FieryAngel027

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #482 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:14 am »
Hello Sis Princess_Chill

THE NOVENA PRAYER to St. Expeditus  (though maraming version)
(To be said for nine consecutive days)

O God, may the intercession of St Expeditus recommend us to Your Divine Goodness so that through his help we may obtain that which our meagre merits cannot. We ask You, Lord, to orient with Your grace all our thoughts, words and deeds so that, with courage, fidelity and punctuality, we can at the right time fulfil all our commitments and reach a happy conclusion of our plans.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

O St Expeditus! Encouraged by knowing that you promptly attended all who invoked you at the last minute to help resolve urgent affairs, we ask that you obtain for us the merciful goodness of God, through the intercession of Immaculate Mary: the grace of …………. (now or at the proper time), which with entire submission we ask of the divine will.

Our Father…, Hail Mary…, Glory be…

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #483 on: December 06, 2012, 03:34:50 am »
thanks sis! :) Keep the faith!

FieryAngel027

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #484 on: December 07, 2012, 12:42:23 am »
Oh yes, God let me experience another miracle. I'm thanking all the saints. There is really nothing impossible with God. :)

Party Sparklers

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #485 on: December 14, 2012, 11:09:02 am »
share ko lang mga sis yung novena for St. Therese

Dearest Saint Therese of Lisieux, you said that you would spend your time in heaven doing good on earth.

Your trust in God was complete. Pray that He may increase my trust in His goodness and mercy as I ask for the following petitions…

(State your intentions)

Pray for me that I, like you, may have great and innocent confidence in the loving promises of our God. Pray that I may live my life in union with God’s plan for me, and one day see the Face of God whom you loved so deeply.

Saint Therese, you were faithful to God up until the moment of your death. Pray for me that I may be faithful to our loving God. May my life bring peace and love to the world through faithful endurance in love for God our savior.

St. Therese Novena DAY ONE

Loving God, you blessed St. Therese with a capacity for a great love. Help me to believe in your unconditional love for each of your children, especially for me.

I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY TWO

Loving God, you loved St. Therese’s complete trust in your care. Help me to rely on your providential care in each circumstance of my life, especially the most difficult and stressful.

I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY THREE

Loving God, you gave St. Therese the ability to see You in the ordinary routine of each day. Help me to be aware of your presence in the everyday events of my life.

I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY FOUR

Loving God, You taught St. Therese how to find You through the “little way” of humility and simplicity. Grant that I may never miss the grace hidden in humble service to others.

I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY FIVE

Loving God, You gave St. Therese the gift of forgiving others even when she felt hurt and betrayed. Help me to be able to forgive others who have wounded me, especially…

I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY SIX

Loving God, St. Therese experienced every day as a gift from You. She saw it as a time to love You through other people. May I, too, see every day as an opportunity to say yes to You.

I accept your will, Lord. Help me to accept your will every day!
I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY SEVEN

Loving God, St. Therese offered to You her weakness. Help me to see in my weakness an opportunity to rely completely on you.

I rely on you, Lord. Help me to rely on you more!
I accept your will, Lord. Help me to accept your will every day!
I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY EIGHT

Loving God, You loved St. Therese with a powerful love and made her a source of strength to those who had lost faith in You. Help me to pray with confidence for those in my life who do not believe they can be loved.

I reflect you to the world, Lord. Help me to reflect you more clearly!
I rely on you, Lord. Help me to rely on you more!
I accept your will, Lord. Help me to accept your will every day!
I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…

St. Therese Novena DAY NINE

Loving God, St. Therese never doubted that her life had meaning. Help me to see how I can bless and love everyone in my life. Especially…

I love your people, Lord. Help me to love them more!
I reflect you to the world, Lord. Help me to reflect you more clearly!
I rely on you, Lord. Help me to rely on you more!
I accept your will, Lord. Help me to accept your will every day!
I try to forgive, Lord. Help me to forgive 70 times 7 times!
I am humble, Lord. Give me more humility!
I see you, Lord. Help me to see you more!
I trust you, Lord. Help me to trust you more!
I love you, Lord. Help me to love you more!

Our Father…
Hail Mary…
Glory Be…



jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #486 on: January 02, 2013, 05:04:23 pm »
PRAYER TO BLESSED PEDRO CALUNGSOD

Blessed Pedro Calungsod, student, catechist, young migrant, missionary, faithful friend, martyr, you inspire us by your fidelity in times of adversity; by your courage in teaching the Faith in the midst of hostility; and by your love in shedding your blood for the sake of the Gospel. Make our troubles your own (mention your request) and intercede for us before the throne of Mercy and Grace so that, as we experience the help of heaven, we may be encouraged to live and proclaim the Gospel here on earth. Amen

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #487 on: January 02, 2013, 07:24:56 pm »
Mga sis baka may familiar sa inyo sa novena to the holy cross. My mom told me to look for it when she learned i'm expecting it will help me daw sa panganganak. I remember it was printed on a cross shape pero wala akong makita. Sana may isang meron malaman ko lang kung ano yung verse baka available online

sa mga sis naghahanap ng saints for pregnant women sina St. Raymond Nonnatus and Gerard Majella. :)

jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #488 on: January 03, 2013, 02:41:25 pm »
A Prayer to All the Saints

Today, dear friends in heaven,
we celebrate your feast.
We celebrate again the feasts of all the saints we know,
and whom we honor day by day through the year.
But we also honor today all the saints in heaven
whom we do not know. We can not help thinking, on this day,
that no one of us lacks a model to follow in one of you.
We look around us at the familiar persons and things
and activities that fill our every day lives,
and we find that they are little different from the persons,
things, and activities that filled your lives.
We have the same human nature,
wounded by the sin of Adam and Eve,
but strengthened marvelously by grace,
and fed and sanctified by the sacraments and prayer.
We had exactly the same sacraments that you had,
we have the same Christ,
the same Blessed Mother,
the same trials,
sickness, pain, temptation,
the same joys, pleasures,
and happiness that crowded your lives.
Then it must be true that,
with the same means,
we should be able to work out our lives
in the same holiness and sanctity as yours, dear saints.
Help us to do this.
Help us to see the opportunities for holiness
that fill our everyday lives.
Obtain for us, by your prayers,
the deep understanding and appreciation
of spiritual things that were yours.
Help us to see, too,
in the the beauty of the world in which we live,
some slight mirroring of the eternal beauty which you now see,
as you gaze on God.
But let us not be deceived into thinking that this earthly beauty,
this worldly pleasure,
is an end in itself.
Let us use it wisely and moderately,
our hearts always yearning to come at last
to the final beauty and joy,
the possession of God Himself,
with you, in heaven.

Amen.

jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #489 on: January 03, 2013, 02:45:53 pm »
Exaltation of the Holy Cross Novena

Jesus, Who because of Your burning love for us willed to be crucified and to shed Your Most Precious Blood for the redemption and salvation of our souls, look down upon us and grant the petition we ask for ...( mention here)

We trust completely in Your Mercy.
Cleanse us from sin by Your Grace,
sanctify our work,
give us and all those who are dear to us our daily bread, lighten the burden of our sufferings,
bless our families,
and grant to the nations, so sorely afflicted,
Your Peace, which is the only true peace, so that by obeying Your Commandments we may come at last to the glory of Heaven.


Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #490 on: January 04, 2013, 09:09:16 pm »
Hi po

may novena po ba para maktulong saamin makapag overseas?


roxykarlo

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #491 on: January 05, 2013, 05:43:45 am »
sis princess, pray the rosary everyday. when my husband applied for work in Alberta, i prayed novena to St. Jude and St. Therese, ayun, granted, within 5months, visa na and nakaalis na. now, i pray the rosary everyday, every morning before i start my day, kind of --  offering my prayers and offering all my intentions for that day. somehow, i din't encounter a problem which was so difficult to solve. although, when one is close to God, various problems occur -- discouragements, arguments, sickness, and all others which hinders one's faith to God. but just be patient, sa bagay tao lang tayo, madaling ma-discourage. but all i can say is continue to pray and have faith. darating din and ibibigay what is due for you. i started praying the rosary for almost 6 months now, and although hindi lahat ng wish ko granted, but i learned the meaning of patience and faith. and of course, do your part -- if it requires for you to act on it, then do it and just let God do the rest. hope this helps. ;)

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #492 on: January 05, 2013, 10:35:39 am »
Hi mga sis, share ko lang po miracle na nangyari sakin..it happened 2009..yung bf ko dati sobrang ok kame as in ok na ok na parang kame yung couple that our co associates look up
to i was 23 24 yrs old back then..then nagkaproblema kame about time sa isat isa nagbreak kame pero palage pa din kame magkasama more than bf gf relationship talagang para kame best friend abd magkatrabaho pa kame sa hospital..nung una ok pa set up hanggang sa parang may nakilala na kame na iba then suddenly i realized na i still love him and hindi ko ata kaya na
Hindi kame..then nakikipagbalikan ako i found out na parang he's seeing my junior associate. So ako yung boss ng girl,to think na medyo close ko yung girl kase isang unit lang kame, alot of times kame ang magkapalitan ng shift so nag eendorse kame. So imagine how heartbroken i was. Si bf that time turned into somekind of a different guy nagbago ugali and sobra sobra akong nasaktan na nahohospitalize ako dahil hindi kinakaya ng katawan ko yung stress, hindi ako halos nakakatulog nagduduty ako ng wala pang tulog i was really depressed. And hindi to alam ng parents and friends ko that i was going through alot, naisip ko na din mag suicide kase hindi ko na kaya yung pain.siguro naglast yung condition ko ng mga 6 months.i was really agitated, palage akong nagdududa na nagkikita pa din sila and literal na mabigat yung dibdib ko na kelangan kong mag pa chest ecg just to make sure na hindi ako inaatake sa puso..yun sa loob ng 6months i just pray over and over nagmamakaawa talaga ako kay God na take away the pain and bring him back..i pray na walang tigil pag di ako makatulog i pray na umiiyak magigising na lang ako na nakatulog na ko sa pagdadasal..sa work naman dahil may chapel kame sa hospital i would go there 5 to 6 times a day just to feel peaceful kahit sandali. Nag novena ako kay st therese paulit ulit, nagmaka awa ako kay God na kung hindi na nya ibabalik sakin yung bf ko i asked Him na let me live even without him na kayanin ko yung pain..paulit ulit yung prayers ko.i just want na kayanin ko yung sakit para makapag move on na ako. Then nung time na kahit sakit na sakit pa din ako tinanggap ko na na baka ganun talaga na hindi ko na ipipilit sarili ko.. To my surprise bumalik siya sakin, he said na gusto niyang ayusin yung relationship na nasira namin pareho.
    Now looking back.. 3yrs na kameng married with one baby girl. Sobrang bait ng asawa ko sakin and sa daughter namin,faithful and goodprovider.who would have thought na napagdaanan ko yun. Siguro nakulitan na sakin si God,kaya pinagbigyan niya na ko.The Lord is really close to those who are heartbroken. I feel na everytime na nagpapray ako sakanya dati i feel a certain warmth around my face na pakiramdam ko someone's wiping my tears.may time pa dati na nqpanaginipan ko na i was carried by someone i was leaning to that person parang sunset yung scene.then i remember yung kwento ni Jesus yung sabi nya na the time that you saw just one pair of footstep that's the time that i carried you..yung footprints in the sand ba yun.baka yun yung message ni God sakin na wag akong mag alala na He will take care of everything,.. Mabait talaga si Lord.

missFB

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #493 on: January 05, 2013, 09:18:41 pm »
Praise God sis iamgold  :) Prayer is so powerful talaga!

Ako rosary lang everyday and planning St. Pio novena  :)

Princess_Chill

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #494 on: January 05, 2013, 09:30:02 pm »
@roxy

thanks sis for kind words...

God is really good. sa totoo lang kahit na hindi kami financially gifted im always thankful sa mga things na meron kami ni hubby at baby ko... :)

i really love this part of gt that makes me feel lighter kahit ano pa problem dumating alam mo na di ka papabayaan ni God just trust Him.

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #495 on: January 06, 2013, 11:04:25 am »
Hi sis missFB! Really praise God. Minsan may ways talaga si God to put things in their proper places..may God bless us all ;D

cutesmile_1728

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #496 on: January 11, 2013, 04:15:40 pm »
Ano novena for job seeker? I'm very desperate and depress since 4 months na akong naghahanap ng work here sa SG. Please help me mga sis.

missFB

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #497 on: January 19, 2013, 01:12:57 pm »
Started novena to Father Pio. Answered prayer agad! Positive ang PT ko. :)

Sis cutesmile_1728,  hindi ako pamilyar pero just pray lang ok na yun or rosary.  Good luck sayo and God bless.

Maria

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #498 on: January 19, 2013, 03:29:42 pm »
PRAYER TO BLESSED PEDRO CALUNGSOD

Blessed Pedro Calungsod, student, catechist, young migrant, missionary, faithful friend, martyr, you inspire us by your fidelity in times of adversity; by your courage in teaching the Faith in the midst of hostility; and by your love in shedding your blood for the sake of the Gospel. Make our troubles your own (mention your request) and intercede for us before the throne of Mercy and Grace so that, as we experience the help of heaven, we may be encouraged to live and proclaim the Gospel here on earth. Amen

Hi Sis! Just to inform you that Blessed Pedro Calungsod has been canonized last year in October. He is now St Pedro Calungsod.  I have prayed a novena asking his intercession in some very important family matter, along with St Pio, and my prayers have been answered. What I find so wonderful when I seek St Pedro Calungsod's intercession is I communicate to him in Cebuano. I find it endearing.  Thanks St Pedro!  Thanks Padre Pio. 

Right now, I am invoking St Therese of Lisieux for a favor.  I was able to see her relics when it was here in Manila last month. I am now praying the 24 Glory Be's.

I really want to pray so many prayers but I also want to have time to pray the Rosary.  I hope I'll find time on weekends to pray it with my whole family.

break_free

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #499 on: January 20, 2013, 01:27:35 am »
Bumili ako ng Novena booklet kanina sa St Paul's, yung St. Jude at St. Therese. May mga ipagdadasal kasi ako at the same time syempre magpapasalamat.

sis cutesmile_1728, gusto mo ishare ko sa iyo or look mo nalang yung novena kay st. jude, patron saint of hopeless cases. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close