We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ I pray the rosary everyday too, sis. It's part of my everyday na talaga. It really gives me comfort amidst the uncertainties. As for St. Expedite, there are different prayers you can find in his website, some of them require specific gifts that you have to offer him. I promised to light a candle for him in two churches and spread his novena since he granted my prayers. Make sure you promise him something you can fulfill. Praying really works!! I continue to pray to St. Rita and St. Therese and will pray to St. Expedite when I need quick help and answers.