^sis, eto Novena to St. Therese

ito yung dinadasal ko.
MIRACULOUS INVOCATION TO ST. THERESE
O, glorious St. Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up
to aid and counsel mankind, I implore your Miraculous Intercession.
So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul
our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy of Miracles...
the Greatest Saint of Modern Times." Now I fervently beseech you
to answer my petition (mention here) and to carry out your promises
of spending Heaven doing good upon earth... of letting fall from Heaven
a Shower of Roses. Henceforth, dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea
"to be made known everywhere" and I will never cease to lead others
to Jesus through you. Amen.
MY NOVENA ROSE PRAYER
O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose
from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.
O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favors I now place
in confidence in your hands.... (mention specific requests)
St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did,
in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day.
Amen.
--This is a very powerful prayer. St. Therese has helped me pass my Civil Service Exam. Aside from that, I know she always intercedes my prayer to God. Everytime I am asking something to her, she generously give it to me through a rose. Pero kahit wlang rose, alam ko she is always there. Lets all keep praying lang and I hope lahat ng hilingin natin matupad.
