^^ @basya, yes. canon nga. 9x in a row mo sya sasabihin in a day. eto yung nabasa ko about it. Even Mother Theresa used that prayer

Our Lady is truly powerful and loves us very much. One of the most powerful novenas I've known is the MEMORARE addressed to the BLESSED MOTHER. Mother Teresa gave it its name called ”EXPRESS NOVENA”. Have you heard of this before? or you can search this in the net. Mother Teresa said: "Whenever I need a special favor, I do an Express Novena”. Mother Teresa of Calcutta really swore by the efficacy of this Express Novena of 9 Memorares. I am simply someone who can testify that this is like a 911 prayer. We're blessed to print and distribute thousands of copies of this Novena. The printing was made possible hindi sadya na nagsobra ng space sa paper flat when we were about to print brochures and flyers for a promo campaign. We used the excess space to produce leaflets for MEMORARE (in full colour!). The great thing is, it didn't cost us a single cent. I know it was Mama Mary who made it possible for us. We also have distributed copies of Memorare to Espiritu Santo, Quiapo and Baclaran churches for free.
An Express Novena is 9 Memorares in a row.
In 1983, one of our Superior sisters had gotten sick in Eastern Berlin, and Mother Teresa had to appoint a replacement that could handle the Communist government. The sister that they appointed as the successor for Eastern Berlin needed a Visa. Mother Teresa gathered her nuns and started praying the Express Novena (9 Memorare’s).
On the 8th Memorare, the phone rang, it was a Communist official stating that it would be 6 months until they would receive the Visa.
After the 9th prayer, Mother Teresa started the novena again.
On the 8th Memorare the second time, the telephone rang this time, it was a Communist official who stated you will have your Visa immediately!"
Mother Teresa had great courage and once stated that "I never refused God anything".
What you do,
is make the sign of the cross,
then state your intentions
then (sincerely) pray the Memorare prayer
MEMORARE
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.
then state your intentions again
then (sincerely) pray the Memorare prayer
and you keep doing this until you
have stated your intentions and recited the Memorare