watch now

Author Topic: Novenas  (Read 198031 times)

nikkinikks

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #300 on: October 22, 2011, 04:06:35 pm »
i wanted to add a question re mamy_maldy's post, yung rose ba in any forms lang or kelangan bud pa lang for it to serve as a sign from St. Therese? and is it necessary na you ask for a certain color of a rose so you can prove its from St. Therese or makakita ka lang ng rose enough na to say that St. Therese answered your prayer?

i think basta rose, sign na jun from st Therese. every time i pray her novena, bigla nalang maraming sumusulpot na roses everywhere.. either makakaita ako ng maraming prints of roses.. minsan, yung flower pa mismo :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #301 on: October 24, 2011, 12:33:15 pm »
^nice! kaso the time na humiling ako, nakakita ako ng rose sa phone ng tatay ko while i was browsing the net tapos that time din madaming roses sa bahay. would that be considered a sign? :)

martiella

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #302 on: October 24, 2011, 05:35:14 pm »
yes sis sign na yun from st. therese =)

nikkinikks

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #303 on: October 24, 2011, 09:54:09 pm »
^nice! kaso the time na humiling ako, nakakita ako ng rose sa phone ng tatay ko while i was browsing the net tapos that time din madaming roses sa bahay. would that be considered a sign? :)

^yep!i would consider that a sign :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #304 on: October 25, 2011, 11:44:46 am »
naku i'm so happy that my prayers are and would soon all be granted. i just have to wait for it siguro. nako sis martiella and sis nikki happy talaga ako!!  :D  :)  :)  ;)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #305 on: November 02, 2011, 12:36:01 am »
Sisses ano novena yung kay St Joseph for a good husband? TIA

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #306 on: November 02, 2011, 06:37:10 am »
ako naman kay Mother of Perpetual Help talaga nag-nonovena.. often times talaga she answered all my prayers.

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #307 on: November 02, 2011, 10:02:38 pm »
sisses i read this thread last night, tapos when i slept as in nagising ako tapos bigla ko sinabi St Therese. I think she wants me to pray to her, wala akong nakitang rose or anything as in naalala ko lang nagising ako bigla at sya ang sinabi ko. Nakakatuwa lang =)

fornarina

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #308 on: November 02, 2011, 11:18:01 pm »
9 Days Novena to St Joseph

Say this prayer for nine days for anything you may desire. Then let go and let God. Trust that whatever is the outcome of your novena is truly what is best for you in accordance with the will of God.)

O Saint Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires.

O Saint Joseph, assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

O Saint Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. Amen

O Saint Joseph, hear my prayers and obtain my petitions. O Saint Joseph, pray for me. (Mention your intention)

pink_blush01

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #309 on: November 04, 2011, 01:16:45 pm »
I'm starting my Novena to St. Therese. Sabi ko, bakit yung mga nababasa ko dito nakakakita sila ng sign ako wala. Yesterday I went to Quiapo church then bought a fan sa may tabi ng simbahan, and now I checked, rose pla yung design ng fan. :p She listens  ;D

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #310 on: November 15, 2011, 11:45:21 pm »
what if, may one day na nakalimutan mag novena...do i have to start day one again or double the novena the next day? thanks

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #311 on: November 16, 2011, 02:15:44 pm »
^start it again sis. it should be 9 consecutive days. :)

domestic diva

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #312 on: November 16, 2011, 04:14:18 pm »
Thank you, Padre Pio for granting my wish that I pass exam and score high!

I prayed the novena I got for my daughter at the Padre Pio Center in Libis.

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #313 on: November 17, 2011, 07:53:02 pm »
Thanks Sis green-aholic

sweetqt_pie

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #314 on: November 21, 2011, 09:10:11 pm »
9 days or 9 hour straight Novena to the INFANT BABY JESUS OF PRAGUE

Jesus, You said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I knock, I seek. I ask that my prayer be granted. (state your specific request or intention here!)

Jesus, You said, "All that you ask of the Father in My name, He will grant you." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask Your Father in Your name that my prayer be granted. (state your specific request or intention here!)

Jesus, You said. "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My word shall not pass." Through the intercession of Mary, Your holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted. (state your specific request or intention here!)

I prostrate myself before Thy Holy Image, O most gracious Infant Jesus, to offer thee my most fervant thanks for the blessings Thou hast bestowed upon me. I shall incessantly praise Thine ineffable mercy and confess that Thou alone art my God, my Helper and my Protector. Henceforth, my entire confidence shall be placed in Thee! Everywhere, I shall proclaim aloud Thy mercy and generosity, so that Thy great Love and the great deeds which Thou dost perform through this miraculous image may be acknowledged by all. May devotion to Thy Holy Infancy increase more and more in the hearts of all Christians, and may all who experience Thine assistance persevere with me in showing unceasing gratitude to Thy Most Holy Infancy, to which be praise and glory forever. Amen

Thank you, Infant Baby Jesus of Prague and the Sacred Heart of Jesus for granting my request. I will always be dedicated to You Dear Jesus and have faith that You will always be by my side. Your faithful servant (state your name).

ms_simone

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #315 on: November 23, 2011, 06:39:02 pm »
just want to share my story. I was lurking dito sa GT these past  week para libangin sarili ko at di ko masyado isipin yung problem ko. Then I stumbled upon this thread last sunday. So Sunday I started my novena to st. therese along with my nightly prayers. The next day, everywhere I looked I noticed roses. Sa TV, sa internet at sa labas - red roses. Naisip ko parang nyek ang bilis naman ata nung sign. I continued my prayers lang each night. Tapos just now, naresolve na yung lagi kong pinagpray each night for the past few weeks. Answered prayer talaga. And the best thing is I feel some sort of peace within me which was evading me for several months na.

So Thank you St. Therese for interceding on my behalf. God is great talaga.  You just have to trust him.

geekchiq

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #316 on: November 23, 2011, 10:17:42 pm »
am 6 mos. pregnant and planning to start on my novena to St. Gerard and St. Raymund Nanato since nabasa ko they are the saints for pregnant women. i'll have it 9 consecutive days each month until my delivery. actually, i have already started my novena kay Mother of Perpetual Help, and on my 5th week already. Having novena is very uplifting on my part, sobrang nakakagaan ng loob afterwards.  So planning to have the novena in Baclaran for 4 more weeks but planning to continue it hanggang sa makakayanan ng aking preggy state. if not, i'll do it by myself sa house. iba rin kasi feeling.

my brother naman is a devotee of St. Jude. when he had to take the board exam for engineers, he went to St. Jude every Thursday and took part in the novena and mass. Answered prayer talaga for him. When he also applied for a work para sa pagbabarko, St. Jude also answered his prayers.

I truly believe in the power of prayers... God Bless everyone!

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #317 on: November 29, 2011, 11:55:27 pm »
ask ko ulit, per novena ba kailangan ba one lang na prayer request or pwedeng 2? thanks..

deck_girl_07

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #318 on: December 05, 2011, 01:05:35 pm »
NOVENA PRAYER TO ST RAPHAEL for wise choice of a marriage partner

O Glorious St. Raphael, Patron and Lover of the Young, I call upon thee and plead with thee for thy help.In all confidence I open my heart to thee, to beg thy guidance and assistance in the important task of planning my future. Obtain for me through thy intercession the light of God’s grace, so that I may decide wisely concerning the person who is to be my partner through life. O Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand to find each other. May all our movements be guided by thy light and transfigured by thy joy. As thou didst lead the young Tobias to Sara and opened up for him a new life of happiness with her in holy marriage, lead me to such a one whom in thine angelic wisdom thou dost judge best suited to be united with me in marriage.
St. Raphael, loving Patron of those seeking a marriage partner, help me in this supreme decision of my life. Find for me as a helpmate in life that person whose character will reflect the traits of Jesus and Mary. May he (she) be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and with chaste and unselfish love, we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please God to entrust to our care.
St. Raphael, Angel of chaste courtship, bless our friendship and our love, that sin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely that our future home may ever be most like the home of the Holy Family of Nazareth. Offer thy prayers to God for both of us and obtain the blessing of God upon our marriage, as thou wert the herald of blessing for the marriage of Tobias and Sara.
St. Raphael, Friend of the Young, be thou my friend, for I shall always be thine. I desire ever to invoke thee in my needs. To thy special care I entrust the decision I am to make as to my future wife (husband). Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s Holy Will, with whom I can live in peace, love, and harmony in this life and attain to eternal joy in the next. Amen.

In honor of St. Raphael recite one Our Father, Hail Mary, and Glory be

nikkinikks

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #319 on: January 11, 2012, 03:08:05 pm »
Express Memorare Novena
Must say 9x in a row
Must make the sign of the cross before saying the prayer each time.
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored to your help and sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgins of Virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the world Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me. (Mention petition at the end of prayer each time you say it).
 
Publication MUST be made immediately and prayer(s) will be answered. The Blessed Virgin Mary is beautiful, powerful and pure!
 



This Novena really works! i've prayed so many times din yung novena to the Holy Spirit, yung kay St Jude, St Expeditus and St Therese and every time i do that, medyo matagalan man ng konti or some, mabilisan pero nasasagot yung prayer ko. If you'd like a copy of the novenas, i can send it to you via email. :)



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close