watch now

Author Topic: Novenas  (Read 197964 times)

gemstonerainbow

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #240 on: January 11, 2011, 10:43:15 am »
Wow, there are so much inspiring stories here. I just have a question though, kailangan ba sa church ko gawin ang novena or is it okay if I just pray the novena at home? I'm planning to try the novena to St. Therese sana kasi ang insipiring ng mga kwento niyo dito, but lagpas na ang 9th of the month, and mejo matagal pa ang Feb.9, okay lang kaya if I start like tomorrow? What would you recommend? TIA! :)

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #241 on: January 11, 2011, 02:57:59 pm »
^for me sis it doesn't matter when you start or where you pray it as long as you pray with all your heart. at religious mo siya dinadasal. but of course mas maigi if you go out of your way and pray it sa church or chapel

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #242 on: January 11, 2011, 06:40:01 pm »
^^i pray the novena anywhere. just as long as comfortable ka and nasa puso mo yung prayer, i think its ok. also, i pray anytime. so kahit wednesday lang kunyari perpertual help. if i feel the need to start, yun na.


tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #243 on: January 11, 2011, 09:32:03 pm »
^I agree sis I also pray the novena of the perpetual help kahit hindi wednesday

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #244 on: January 12, 2011, 01:50:59 pm »
girls, do you know of any novena for the sick..? someone close to me is having muscle spasms--masakit talaga...and the doctors couldn't diagnose the reason..all laboratories and diagnostic tests comes out normal...so hindi talaga malaman the cause...thanks

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #245 on: January 12, 2011, 03:21:32 pm »
sis, I would suggest St. Pio of Pietrelcina. :)

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #246 on: January 24, 2011, 07:28:51 pm »
pwede ba pagsasabayin 2 novenas?  i'm trying to conceive and i'm thinking of saying a novena to St. Gerard and Padre Pio.

kutingpie

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #247 on: January 24, 2011, 10:01:46 pm »
^ako sis, more 5 novenas ako kung minsan..i guess puwede naman. matinding saccrifice nga yun. :)

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #248 on: January 24, 2011, 10:48:17 pm »
^ thanks sis :)

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2011, 09:10:29 am »
pwede ba pagsasabayin 2 novenas?  i'm trying to conceive and i'm thinking of saying a novena to St. Gerard and Padre Pio.

did that sis pinagsabay ko Novena to the Perpetual Help tyaka kay St. Rita when i wa slooking for a job. sana matupad wish mo sis liz

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2011, 01:01:33 pm »
^ thanks sis tonette! sana nga! have faith lang talaga! :)

ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #251 on: January 26, 2011, 03:58:58 am »
ako rin i experience having 3 novenas.. ok lang naman yun basta ang importante nandun yung faith...

yey!!... wednesday nanaman,  baclaran day... i'll be having my novena to mother of perpetual help later...

sexy_maldita0089

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #252 on: March 21, 2011, 01:22:56 pm »
My prayer was answered na kanina lang. Sobrang saya ko talaga. I prayed the novena of St. Therese and St. Jude, na-grant na wish ko kahit 3rd day ko pa lang ngayon kay St. Jude. Nakapasa din si bf sa comptia exam after ng 2 beses sya na-fail.. hehe And totoo nga na nagbibigay ng sign si St. Therese, I think 2x nya ko binigyan ng sign. First, nung naglunch ako may nakasalubong akong guy na may bitbit na bouquet of whiteroses tapos nakangiti talaga sya sakin bigla kong naalala si St. Therese nung time na yun and yung second sa dreams ko. Thank You St. Therese! Thank You St. Jude! Thank You Bro and Thank You Mama Mary! :) 

selay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #253 on: March 22, 2011, 01:25:21 am »
hi mga sis, sino na nakapagnovena sa inyo kay St. Philomena? meron sign pag magrant un hinihiling mo 3 knock.


Novena to St. Philomena

O great St. Philomena, glorious Virgin and Martyr, wonder-worker of our age, I return most fervent thanks to God for the miraculous gifts bestowed on thee, and beseech thee to impart to me a share in the graces and blessings of which thou hast been the channel to so many souls. Through the heroic fortitude with which thou didst confront the fury of tyrants and brave the frowns of the mighty rather than swerve from thy allegiance to the King of Heaven, obtain for me purity of body and soul, purity of heart and desire, purity of thought and affection.

Through thy patience under multiplied sufferings, obtain for me a submissive acceptance of all the afflictions it may please God to send me and as thou didst miraculously escape unhurt from the waters of the Tiber, into which thou wert cast by order of thy persecutor, so may I pass through the waters of tribulation without detriment to my soul. In addition to these favors, obtain for me, O faithful spouse of Jesus, the particular intention I earnestly recommend to thee at this moment (here specify your intention). 

O pure Virgin and holy Martyr, deign to cast a look of pity from Heaven on thy devoted servant, comfort me in affliction, assist me in danger, above all come to my aid in the hour of death. Watch over the interests of the Church of God, pray for its exaltation and prosperity, the extension of the faith, for the Sovereign Pontiff, for the clergy, for the perseverance of the just, the conversion of sinners, and the relief of the souls in purgatory, especially those dear to me. O great Saint, whose triumph we celebrate on earth, intercede for me, that I may one day behold the crown of glory bestowed on thee in Heaven, and eternally bless Him who so liberally rewards for all eternity the sufferings endured for His love during this short life. Amen.


fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #254 on: March 22, 2011, 06:29:54 am »
@ selay and other sisses, how do you pray the novena to St. Philimena? 9 consecutive days rin ba?

selay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #255 on: March 23, 2011, 01:18:30 am »
^yes sis, 9 consecutive days un novena. if ever me makikita ka na pamphlet ni St. Philomena mas maganda kasi mas kumpleto un. meron din kasi para rosary na kasama un eh.

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #256 on: March 23, 2011, 02:44:02 am »
@ selay, sis i do have the pamphlet of St.Philomena. are you familiar with the St.Philomena sa Mayon QC? i used to go there before eh. dun ako nakakuha ng pamphlet.

selay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2011, 12:22:35 am »
^yes sis dun ko din nakuha un pamphlet sa mayon qc. meron din sila oil and cord na isusuot mo pag meron ka sakit. tagal ko na nga di nakapasyal ulit dun.

jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #258 on: March 30, 2011, 02:30:49 pm »
NOVENA PRAYER TO SAINT PIO OF PIETRELCINA

Prayer

O God, You gave Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, Capuchin priest, the great privilege of participating in a unique way in the passion of your Son, grant me through his intercession the grace of…which I ardently desire; and above all grant me the grace of living in conformity with the death of Jesus, to arrive at the glory of the resurrection.

Glory be to the Father…(three times)

Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus

I.   O my Jesus, you have said:  “Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.” Behold I knock, I seek and I ask for the grace of …
Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory be to the Father… Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

II.   O my Jesus, you have said:  “Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, He will give it to you.” Behold, in your name, I ask the Father for the grace of…
Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory be to the Father… Sacred Heart of Jesus I place all my trust in you.

III.   O my Jesus, you have said: “Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.” Encouraged by your infallible words I now ask for the grace of …
Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory be to the Father…Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us miserable sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of you, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate Heart of Mary, your tender mother and ours.

Say the Hail, Holy Queen and add: St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray of us.

N.B. This novena prayer was recited every day by Padre Pio for all those who asked for his  prayers. The faithful are invited to recite it daily, so as to be spiritually united with the prayer of Saint Pio.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:13:53 pm by jay »

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #259 on: April 02, 2011, 12:28:08 am »
Novena to St. Philomena

O great St. Philomena, glorious Virgin and Martyr, wonder-worker of our age, I return most fervent thanks to God for the miraculous gifts bestowed on thee, and beseech thee to impart to me a share in the graces and blessings of which thou hast been the channel to so many souls. Through the heroic fortitude with which thou didst confront the fury of tyrants and brave the frowns of the mighty rather than swerve from thy allegiance to the King of Heaven, obtain for me purity of body and soul, purity of heart and desire, purity of thought and affection.

Through thy patience under multiplied sufferings, obtain for me a submissive acceptance of all the afflictions it may please God to send me and as thou didst miraculously escape unhurt from the waters of the Tiber, into which thou wert cast by order of thy persecutor, so may I pass through the waters of tribulation without detriment to my soul. In addition to these favors, obtain for me, O faithful spouse of Jesus, the particular intention I earnestly recommend to thee at this moment (here specify your intention). 

O pure Virgin and holy Martyr, deign to cast a look of pity from Heaven on thy devoted servant, comfort me in affliction, assist me in danger, above all come to my aid in the hour of death. Watch over the interests of the Church of God, pray for its exaltation and prosperity, the extension of the faith, for the Sovereign Pontiff, for the clergy, for the perseverance of the just, the conversion of sinners, and the relief of the souls in purgatory, especially those dear to me. O great Saint, whose triumph we celebrate on earth, intercede for me, that I may one day behold the crown of glory bestowed on thee in Heaven, and eternally bless Him who so liberally rewards for all eternity the sufferings endured for His love during this short life. Amen.

Ito ba novena ke St. Philomena? Kase madame sa internet eh kaya ask ko lang kung ito yung dinadasal nyo..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close