watch now

Author Topic: Novenas  (Read 197981 times)

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #220 on: November 23, 2010, 10:29:46 pm »
It's the 23rd of the month na naman! My husband and I went to St. Pio after office and attended mass and novena. I also bought the prayer booklet (the one with the complete novena prayers) and a novena booklet that i will give to my friend. :)

ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #221 on: November 23, 2010, 10:41:26 pm »
agree with all of you sisters. i know hindi man matupad wishes natin ngayon still there will come a time na ibibigay din sa atin yun. just keep believign and praying. i feel so alive pag nagnonovena ako.kaya tomorrow i'll be going to baclaran for my mother of perpetual help novena naman.

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #222 on: November 23, 2010, 10:47:36 pm »
Always remember... God answers our prayers in 3 responses:

     YES - it will be given to you.
     NOT NOW - it will be given to you but you have to wait. It is not yet the right time.
     NO - because HE has better plans for you. better than what you are asking for.

Just keep on praying. Sabi nga ng pari kanina sa mass during his homily, when you ask God for something, CLAIM that you have already received it because HE already knows what we want even before we ask for it.

Have faith and keep believing! :)

ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #223 on: November 24, 2010, 10:41:32 pm »
i definitely agree...   ;)

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #224 on: November 25, 2010, 09:50:08 pm »
agree with all of you sisters. i know hindi man matupad wishes natin ngayon still there will come a time na ibibigay din sa atin yun.

kailangan ko paalala sa sarili ko ito every now and then. just finished the novena to the sacred heart. sana mapakinggan sya kahit paano

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #225 on: November 25, 2010, 10:51:11 pm »
just keep on praying sis. faith and perseverance pays. :)

fleur_de_liz

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #226 on: November 29, 2010, 10:22:23 pm »
very well said...

nikkinikks

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #227 on: December 03, 2010, 05:34:41 pm »
just keep on praying sis. faith and perseverance pays. :)

^^ i agree :)

yellowpie

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #228 on: December 08, 2010, 06:52:01 pm »
sisses,just want to ask regarding st.pio's novena..9 consecutive days ba siya or may particular day na consecutive like every thurs.?im ttc kase and i heard alot regarding st.pio's miracle..i cant go to his church bcoz we're based abroad.

Pacheck naman ng link below:
http://www.padrepio.catholicwebservices.com/english/Novena.htm

kung same din sa novena nyo?

any inputs will be appreciated..TIA!!!!

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #229 on: December 09, 2010, 04:27:15 pm »
I do it for 9 consecutive days... either i start on the 23rd of the month or end on the 23rd.

yellowpie

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #230 on: December 09, 2010, 08:58:50 pm »
I do it for 9 consecutive days... either i start on the 23rd of the month or end on the 23rd.

Thanks sis!!!!i just started today.dec.9-17...

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2010, 06:51:54 am »
God really answer our prayers. so put all your trust unto Him. ako magpapatotoo talaga na God answers our prayers. have faith :)

lilstar

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #232 on: December 23, 2010, 07:19:50 am »
^ Korek sis. Thy will be done. If what you are praying for is one of his plans for you, it will come true.

Ako din patotoo ako dyan. God answered my prayer too. Have faith lang mga sis. Kahit matagal sis, kung saloobin ni God mangyayari at mangyayari yan.

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2010, 06:38:36 pm »
Sometimes, it takes time for our prayers to be answered because it is not yet the right time. Everything happens for the right reason IN HIS TIME. :)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2010, 11:25:17 pm »
My prayer was already answered! If I remember it right, I started praying the novena since the last week of October, I think. And just last week I had my prayer answered! Thanks to our Papa Jesus and dear St. Jude for hearing out my prayers. Because of them, I finally have my job. Sobrang happy. After 3 years of not working, nagawork ako because I prayed na sana I'd land a job bago matapos ang taon, and here it is! Galing! :) Its really true that everything comes in its right time. Nagkataon pa na minaliit ako ng tito ko dahil nga sa estado ng buhay ko. tamang tama, after the day he said that, I was called to have an interview with the company and I was hired! Saya!!! :)

ms_teryosa

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #235 on: December 24, 2010, 06:34:48 am »
@ sis greenaholic,
your story is very inspiring.. in God's time talaga.. keep on praying lang...

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #236 on: December 24, 2010, 10:47:29 pm »
^true sis! its important to never get tired of waiting but instead keep believing.

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #237 on: December 25, 2010, 06:23:00 am »
keep the faith burning. Diba nga sabi sa isang bible verse, "Ask and you shall receive."
 Madami akong mga prayers sa ngayon, dami ko na din nanovena, t lahat ng mga petition ko, answered by God. and ngayon I am now on the second day of my novena for Our Lady of the Rosary of Manaoag.

I am post CS kasi, gave birth last Dec 17, with my twin Kasandra and Cedric. premature sila and ngayon I am praying for them kasi dame complications, and both nasa incubator sila, lots of medical apparatus were put to them, even though, I never lose hope, I still keep the faith burning. Why? I deliver them alive with the APGAR score of 9.9, that is enough reason for me to keep my faith burning. and lots of people were praying for them, kaya hinde ako nawawalan ng hope. and God is really great, for He is sending people to help us, and also to inspire us as well, para bang nagpapadala si God ng mga messenger niya through people around us na sinasabi niya "Anak, Wag kang bibiitaw, Ilagay mo lang ang buong tiwala mo sa Akin."

kaya mga sis,,, NEVER LOSE HOPE. KEEP THE FAITH BURNING.
I also ask for your prayers, please let us all pray for my babies Kasandra and Cedric for their speedy recovery. Thank you God bless us all... Merry Christmas.

ILOVECdeO

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2010, 12:42:20 am »
I really believe that God answers our prayers in His time. I have witnessed how God has been so faithful to me & my family in showing His mercy & kindness all these. God never fails. He is the Most Merciful & the Most Benevolent. Praise God!

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #239 on: January 11, 2011, 10:02:03 am »
^^Will be praying for your twins sis. Am sure they will grow up to be healthy kids as long as you have faith in Him and think positive

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close