watch now

Author Topic: Novenas  (Read 198029 times)

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2010, 07:20:42 pm »
thanks sis...kasi parang bigla na lang may nakikita ako roses...or hindi ko lang napapansin dati...pero every time...nag thathank you talaga ako...although tapos na yung 9 days ko na novena nag start ulit ako...although hindi totally na na grant what i was praying for, pero at least there is still hope and chances...so deretso lang ako sa pag p pray ko...and yes, i am always affirming that my prayers are already granted kahit hindi pa...i'm not losing hope and faith and trust talaga...

another question----can we pray or ask  for like 2-3 petitions at the same time? tipong di sila related? thanks

design21

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2010, 10:49:55 pm »
I was named after St Therese. May tumubong rose sa garden namin a week before I was born. Sa kanya nagnovena mama ko to have a daughter. Meron akong santo na mas matanda pa sakin bitbit ko kahit saang house kami lumipat.

tonette815

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #162 on: October 07, 2010, 02:51:38 pm »
I always pray the mother of perpetual help novena lalu na nung naghanap ako ng trabaho sa ibang bansa at kay st. rita na rin

may alam ba kayong novena para doon sa mga may financial problems?

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #163 on: October 12, 2010, 10:21:27 am »
Im 5 months preggy mga sis. paano po ba mag novena kay St Gerard diba siya po yung patron saint ng expectant mothers? thanks po. :)

sa ngayon prayers muna gagawin ko.

purple_rain0721

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #164 on: October 12, 2010, 07:27:50 pm »
right now, novena ako kay St. Therese para sa work.  :)  nakakatuwa kasi today yung ika-9th day and i got an email din today ng job interview for tomorrow.  :)  i'm really crossing my fingers on this one! ^_^

may 2 types ng novena si St. Therese pareho ko silang dinadasal.  First yung sa booklet and then followed by the one with the 24 Glory Be's.   :)

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #165 on: October 14, 2010, 08:57:00 am »
http://www.littleflower.org/prayers/StThereseIntercessions.asp
-check this out for testimonials kay St Therese :)

there are a lot of prayers for St Therese pero the one na ginamit ko when i prayed eh yung 24 glory be's.. :)
http://www.ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/24_glory.htm

sis nikkiniks, pano mo prina pray yung kay St. Therese, ano yung meaning ng in the 9th and 17th of the month.. paki explain naman po sakin kasi gusto ko mag pray din sa kanya. salamat po .:)  God bless

nikkinikks

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #166 on: October 15, 2010, 11:15:40 pm »
sis nikkiniks, pano mo prina pray yung kay St. Therese, ano yung meaning ng in the 9th and 17th of the month.. paki explain naman po sakin kasi gusto ko mag pray din sa kanya. salamat po .:)  God bless

-- maganda daw na sa 17th of the month para kasabay mo yung mga ibang devotees ni St Therese mag pray.. ako, hindi naman sa mismong dates na yan :) i prayed the 24 glory be's nung nagrant yung prayer ko:)

glamlook4less

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2010, 12:14:08 pm »
share ko lang yung novena's na i'm praying lagi. after each prayer, you'll feel yung presence nila, parang somehow may peace of mind kahit hindi pa granted yung intentions niyo...  :)

"Miraculous Invocation to St. Therese"
O Glorious St. Therese, whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and inspire the human family, I implore your Miraculous Intercession. You are so powerful in obtaining every need of body and spirit from the Heart of God. Holy Mother Church proclaims you 'Prodigy of Miracles... the Greatest Saint of Modern Times.' Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition (mention here) and to carry out your promises of spending Heaven doing good on earth...of letting fall from Heaven a Shower of Roses. Little Flower, give me your childlike faith, to see the Face of God in the people and experiences of my life, and to love God with full confidence. St. Therese, my Carmelite Sister, I will fulfill your plea 'to be made known everywhere' and I will continue to lead others to Jesus through you. Amen.
Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy hear and answer me.    Amen

Efficacious Novena To The Sacred Heart Of Jesus
(This novena prayer was recited every day by Padre Pio for all those who asked his prayers)

O my Jesus, You have said, ‘Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you.’ Behold, I knock, I seek and ask for the grace of...

Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory be to the Father... Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

II. O my Jesus, You have said, ‘Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the Father in my name, He will give it to you.’ Behold, in Your name, I ask the Father for the grace of...

Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory be to the Father... Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

III. O my Jesus, You have said, ‘Truly I say to you, heaven and earth will pass away but my words will not pass away.’ Encouraged by Your infallible words, I now ask for the grace of...

Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory be to the Father... Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in you.

O Sacred Heart of Jesus, for whom it is impossible not to have compassion on the afflicted, have pity on us poor sinners and grant us the grace which we ask of You, through the Sorrowful and Immaculate heart of Mary, Your tender mother and ours.

Hail, Holy Queen... St. Joseph, foster father of Jesus, pray for us

Prayer for the Intercession of St. Pio of Pietrelcina

Dear God, You generously blessed Your servant,
   St. Pio of Pietrelcina, with the gifts of the Spirit.
   You marked his body with the five wounds
   of Christ Crucified, as a powerful witness
   to the saving Passion and Death of Your Son.
   Endowed with the gift of discernment,
   St. Pio labored endlessly in the confessional
   for the salvation of souls.
   With reverence and intense devotion
   in the celebration of Mass,
   he invited countless men and women
   to a greater union with Jesus Christ
   in the Sacrament of the Holy Eucharist.

Through the intercession of St. Pio of Pietrelcina,
   I confidently beseech You to grant me
   the grace of (here state your petition).    Amen.

   Glory be to the Father... (three times).

Prayer to St. Joseph (over 1900 years old)

O St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. O St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that having engaged here below your Heavenly power I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers. O St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for us. Amen.

Say for nine consecutive mornings for anything you may desire. It has seldom been known to fail.



techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2010, 03:35:07 pm »
I used to pray the novena to St. Jude and Mother of Perpetual Help, but due to very hectic schedule, nawalan ako ng time. Your posts inspired me to go back to novena and pray for our intentions and plans. Thanks! :)

Mga sis, ask ko na rin po if there is any specific day of the week yung novena to Padre Pio and St. Pancratius. Is it prayed for 9 consecutive days or 9 weeks? TIA. :)

BTW, si sis greyish din ang nagbigay sa akin ng Novena to St. Pio. :)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 03:41:40 pm by techgirl »

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #169 on: October 24, 2010, 11:49:17 am »
i start my novena to St. Therese,this October 18 lang tas madami akong nakikitang rose.. natutuwa lang ako. parang it was a sign of dont lose hope and faith, and habaan mo lang yung patience mo. :)

aspau

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #170 on: October 24, 2010, 10:11:56 pm »
i start my novena to St. Therese,this October 18 lang tas madami akong nakikitang rose.. natutuwa lang ako. parang it was a sign of dont lose hope and faith, and habaan mo lang yung patience mo. :)


wow ang galing.. ako kasi ive been praying to st therese na for a long time kaso parang never ako nakakita ng rose as a sign na she heard me... ive been praying to st jude too pero parang walang sagot ang prayers ko  :'(

techgirl

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #171 on: October 25, 2010, 12:46:21 pm »
I learned that Padre Pio Prayer Group holds mass and veneration of his relic habit every 23rd of the month. So, niyaya ko si husband las Saturday na pumunta sa  Padre Pio Center sa Libis last Saturday. It was very inspiring and I can say na-uplift talaga ang spirit ko. Sarap pa magsimba dun kasi tahimik and very solemn ang mass. Or siguro wala kasi kaming kasamang bata! LOL. :D

I also dreamt of a rose last night. Though I don't pray the novena to St. Therese, but everytime I receive an email with the St. Therese prayer, I pray it naman. Although I also plan to start the Novena with St. Therese next month kasi malapit lang naman yung Shrine nya sa Newport. Dun naman kami dumadaan everyday after work. :)


Juricks

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #172 on: October 25, 2010, 12:54:08 pm »
pajoin  :)

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #173 on: October 25, 2010, 12:59:26 pm »

wow ang galing.. ako kasi ive been praying to st therese na for a long time kaso parang never ako nakakita ng rose as a sign na she heard me... ive been praying to st jude too pero parang walang sagot ang prayers ko  :'(

sis, wag kang mawalan ng pagasa... ako nga minsan din feeling ko na parang wala ng pag asa,, pero tuloy tuloy pa din ang prayers ko, kasi nakakagaan ng loob sa totoo lang,, sarap ng pakiramdam, lalo na kasi ngayon, sa pinagdadaanan ko sa buhay sobrang need ko ng divine assistance, kaya sa prayers lang ako nakapit. remember there is nothing impossible with God. :)

ebbah

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #174 on: October 26, 2010, 01:37:24 pm »
tanong lang po, meron po kayong prayer to St. Pius? pahingi naman po. i've been praying to St. Joseph and St. Pio everyday pero it seems hindi pa lang time o ang wish ko is not best for me. sa totoo lang mejo naglielow ako sa pagddsal feeling ko kasi hindi naman natupad. pero ngayon ko lang naisip napakabad ko para gustuhin na matupad aga. sori po JESUS. i will wait and continue praying from now on..TIA :)

kaisha

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #175 on: October 26, 2010, 02:29:08 pm »
ok lang ba to continue praying the novena everyday kahit di 9 days?

angel_scent

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #176 on: October 26, 2010, 02:44:38 pm »
ako mga sis st. jude since high school days ko. then I have st. joseph, St. therese of the child jesus, st. anthony, padre pio then nung preggy ako st. gerard kasi sabi ng mother in-law ko st. sya ng mga expectant mother.

jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2010, 09:16:39 am »
Im 5 months preggy mga sis. paano po ba mag novena kay St Gerard diba siya po yung patron saint ng expectant mothers? thanks po. :)

sa ngayon prayers muna gagawin ko.

St. Gerard
Prayer of an Expectant Mother

GREAT ST. GERARD, beloved servant of Jesus Christ, perfect imitator of our meek and humble Savior, and devoted child of the Mother of God, enkindle within my heart one spark of that heavenly fire of charity which glowed in yours and made you a seraph of love.

O glorious St. Gerard, because like your Divine Master, you bore without murmur or complaint the calumnies of wicked men when falsely accused of crime, you have been raised up by God as the patron and protector of expectant mothers. Preserve me in the dangers of motherhood and shield the child I now bear, that it may brought safely to the light of day and receive the sacrament of baptism.

Hail Mary (3 times)

FOR MOTHERHOOD OR FOR SOME OTHER SPECIAL FAVOUR

   O Most Blessed Trinity, I your unworthy creature, thank you for all the gifts and privileges which you have granted to St. Gerard, especially for those virtues with which you have adorned him on earth and the glory which you impart to him in heaven. Accomplish your work, O Lord, for the greater edification of Holy Church. Glorify him before men and women, and through his merits, in union with those of Jesus and Mary, grant me the grace for which I ask….

   And you, my powerful intercessor St. Gerard, always so ready to help those who have recourse to you, pray also for me. Prostrate yourself before the throne of Divine Mercy and do not leave it without being heard. To you I confide this important and urgent affair… Graciously take my cause in hand, and let me not end this novena without having experienced in some way the effects of your intercession. Amen.

(St. Gerard is also invoked as patron of a good confession.)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 11:35:47 am by jay »

missfragile

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2010, 10:51:05 am »
^thanks po sobra. :)

design21

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2010, 01:17:59 pm »
feast day ni st jude tom birthday ko

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close