watch now

Author Topic: Novenas  (Read 197794 times)

jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #100 on: October 21, 2009, 02:30:49 pm »
wow sis inspiring ang story mo, talagang if we put our trust in the Lord, miracles will surely follow.

silke

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2009, 08:52:57 am »
i want to start novena to st. therese but i don't know how. this will be my first time to try it. i really need help on some marital issues. may instructions ba sya when you buy this from the st. paul?

rinapie

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #102 on: November 06, 2009, 07:27:27 pm »
i pray novena of confidence, sacred heart of jesus. very powerful...

sweet_cherry

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #103 on: November 20, 2009, 09:06:32 pm »
silke:I go to the st. therese church in new port city (in front of NAIA 3) eveyr tues. 530 pm po ang mass

bluestar_65

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2009, 12:31:41 pm »
^ sis, i hear mass at the shrine of st therese every tuesday, too! 530 pm rin. pati yung the works -- rosary first week, procession around the church second week, healing mass third week, and touching the relic of therese fourth week. been hearing mass there every tuesday since april 28 of this year and have never missed (so far...sana tuloy-tuloy  ;)). great to hear that a fellow girltalker is a st. therese devotee, too!  ;D

jay

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2010, 04:36:31 pm »
Novena in Urgent Need to the Infant Jesus of Prague
To be said at the same time for nine consecutive hours, or for nine days

O JESUS, who have said, "Ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and it shall be opened to you," through the intercession of Mary, your most holy Mother, I knock, I seek, I ask that my prayer be granted.

Mention your request
O JESUS, who have said, "All that you ask of the Father in my Name, he will grant you," through the intercession of Mary, your most holy Mother, I humbly and urgently ask the Father in your Name that my prayer be granted.

Mention your request

O JESUS, who have said, "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my word shall not pass," through the intercession of Mary, your most holy Mother, I feel confident that my prayer will be granted.

Mention your request



greyish

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2010, 09:27:57 am »
i want to start novena to st. therese but i don't know how. this will be my first time to try it. i really need help on some marital issues. may instructions ba sya when you buy this from the st. paul?

merong nabibilig sa st paul na novena si St. Therese. meron ding church si st therese sa gilmore....malapit sa gilmore lrt station.

deck_girl_07

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #107 on: February 09, 2010, 08:13:44 am »
mga sis pag mag novena ba kay st jude 9 consecutive thursday or 9 consecutive days? open ba sa public ang st. jude church pag thursday?


justbeingme

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #108 on: February 09, 2010, 02:19:04 pm »
^ The St. Jude Parish beside malacanang is open daily because there are masses in the morning and in the evening.

Every thursday since that is the devotion day the parish is open from 5am till past 7pm. There are masses every hour in the morning from 5 till 8am and in the evening at 5pm and 6pm. There are novenas every hour except 1pm. That is the schedule before. I am not sure if that is still the schedule nowadays since I haven't visited for some time now. The afternoon masses with novenas are jampacked with people as in siksikan kaya kung madali kang mahimatay better be prepared with water and food/sweets.

It doesn't matter how you conduct the novena. Some do it 9 thursdays. Some do it 9 days. Some do it every day. Some naman panata na nila so they visit every thursday.

deck_girl_07

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #109 on: February 10, 2010, 08:43:13 am »
ok. thanks sis!

jen_lyn

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2010, 04:08:10 pm »
Right now, I'm praying the novena of Our Lady of Manaoag and In Honour of the Dolours of the Blessed Virgin.
Na try ko na rin Our Lady of Perpetual Help and St.Raymund Nonnatus for expectant mothers.
Dami ko pa gusto na i-pray na mga novena. This gives you hope in times of anxiety.


sweet25

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #111 on: February 11, 2010, 04:55:12 pm »
silke:I go to the st. therese church in new port city (in front of NAIA 3) eveyr tues. 530 pm po ang mass

Sis paano pupunta jan galing ng makati. Makati kasi me nagwork and sa alabang ako umuuwi. Hindi ba mahirap ang sakayan. I want to attend mass too. I am a devotee of st. therese also. And i humbly say my husband is an answered prayer. Ive known my husband for just a month on my 28th birthday he gave me a bundled of white roses.. which ive asked to st therese.. And now no regret he is such a responsible and lovable husband. Another precious things that she gave to me is my daughter..

h0n3ysuckl3

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #112 on: March 01, 2010, 11:52:45 am »
Just wanna share this. Very efficacious novena...

Novena to the 13 Blessed Souls (Jesus and the 12 Apostles)

(Please Note - The repeat of the first line is not a mistake it is supposed to be read twice.)
Oh my thirteen Blessed souls so wise and understanding, I ask you for
the Love of God that my request be answered.
Oh my thirteen Blessed souls so wise and understanding, I ask you for
the Love of God that my request be answered.  Of you I ask for the sake of the blood that Jesus shed that my request be answered.
My Lord Jesus Christ that your protection wrap me with your arms. Guard me with your eyes.
O God of kindness you have been my defender in life and death. I ask
that you free me from the difficulties that torment me. My thirteen
blessed souls so wise and understanding having received the grace I seek from you (state request) I will be devoted to you.


Say Thirteen Our Father's and Thirteen Hail Mary's for Thirteen
consecutive days.   Publish this prayer (share it with a friend) and
give a Mass of Thanksgiving.

naughty_pink

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2010, 03:34:18 pm »
Hello po,

I read some posts here about Padre Pio especially those who are Trying to Conceive.. Is there someone here who has a copy of  Padre Pio Novena? Baka po pwede pa PM sa akin.. Thanks

greyish

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #114 on: March 10, 2010, 09:36:47 am »
Hello po,

I read some posts here about Padre Pio especially those who are Trying to Conceive.. Is there someone here who has a copy of  Padre Pio Novena? Baka po pwede pa PM sa akin.. Thanks

for those who want a copy of the Novena to Padre Pio, PM me..

I'll send it thru snail mail...i bought in St. Pio chapel, Libis..Novena with Relic (small brown cloth from Padre Pio's glove)

I don't intend to sell it, it's for free. since snail mail, it will probably take 1 week siguro to reach you. I'm from Manila.

I scanned also a copy of the prayer book I bought in Libis which includes the novena, i can email that anytime.

my email add is mpagkatipunan@gmail.com

jansil

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #115 on: March 10, 2010, 10:13:43 am »
^ hi sis greysih,, i sent you pm with so many questions hehhe.. hope to hear from you soon..
thanks and god bless.

greyish

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #116 on: March 10, 2010, 10:34:21 am »
yes sis, nagreply na me and i forwarded the scanned copy of the prayer book

naka zipped yon. per page ang pagscan ko, pdf file...tyagain mo na lang muna po iprint

here's the site of padre pio's chapel in libis

http://saintpiocenter.com/Schedule_of_Masses.html

psyche18R

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #117 on: March 10, 2010, 03:15:08 pm »
what time po novena sa megamall?

anjeli

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2010, 04:08:24 pm »
ngayun lang nakapag online medyo busy taking care of my 6 mos old baby.thanks sis greyish instrument ka ni Lord,Mama Mary and Padre Pio to help.

greyish

  • Guest
Re: Novenas
« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2010, 09:03:33 am »
:) thanks sis anjeli

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close