We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
sis tanong ko lang kung anong software gamit mo? TIA! or to anyone help me naman kung anong software yung gamitin para magawa ng pattern na gamit ang picture.
how about framing? saan mura? papa-frame ako ng 12 pcs of cross stitch works of about 6x6 inches each ang size.
I love doing cross stitch before, I have so many patterns kept in my cabinet. But now, I don't have time to do such thing. maybe if I have free time, I'd love to do it again.
Hi there! I'm doing a personalized pattern now, 75cm X 55cm... a bit big and I need to finish it in a month. But my problem is I still lack lots of DMC threads. I visited some shops pero hindi sila complete eh. Open pa ba 'yung cross stitch shop in SM North Edsa? If not, any other shops in Metro Manila na maraming threads? Pa-help please... I want to give this as a birthday gift for my boyfriend... Thanks po.