We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Kung may isa lang na eyeshadow na pwede ako gamitin araw araw, it's either Chanel Sillage or Chanel Safari Magandang overall lid color yan.
I agree with the comments about those big eyeshadow palettes with all the colors of the rainbow. I used to be a product junkie and when I was college bought all sorts of makeup colors. In the end, hindi ko rin nagamit and ended up giving them away to my college pamangkins. Guess what, di rin nila nagamit. Even now that I do makeup professionally, hindi ganon karami yung products ko. For my own personal kit, the money that I would spend for a coastal scents palette, I would rather put in 3-4 everyday colors na high quality. For sure gagamitin mo parati. I like the PAC brand, by the way. I don't have it in my professional kit kasi hindi nga ako masyado pala bili ng products unless ubos na yung gamit ko, but i tried it in the store, very nice ang pigmentation niya and it is very well priced.Also, there's another product I'm curious about that I haven't bought because I don't need it yet... has anyone tried the cream eyeshadows of Shawill? The lady who was selling it at landmark did her own makeup very well that I had to ask her about it and she said she was using cream shadows of Shawill. And even though the palette was cheap, hindi parin ako bumili because I don't like having a stock pile of makeup. Any feedback from those who have tried?
Just bought several MAC eyeshadows yesterday: Vex, Shroom, and Satin Taupe. I know Satin Taupe has rave reviews, but I still find it too dark for my chinky eyes. What brand can I buy thats good and cheap... so I can experiment with the colors, then buy MAC or Bobbi Brown look alikes when I settle on the look I like best?900 per eyeshadow is too expensive just to experiment with. I kinda regret buying my Satin Taupe... sayang