watch now

Author Topic: All about eyeshadows  (Read 152481 times)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #300 on: January 22, 2012, 01:42:59 am »
Yung gold at beige sa UD naked1.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #301 on: January 22, 2012, 02:10:43 am »
^ ay yes halfbaked is nice my fave actually, meron din halfbaked sa naked2

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #302 on: January 22, 2012, 01:41:37 pm »
urban decay is the best e/s brand that I've tried.

I love MAC pigments din, hindi nga lang travel-friendly.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #303 on: January 22, 2012, 10:48:15 pm »
urban decay is the best e/s brand that I've tried.

I love MAC pigments din, hindi nga lang travel-friendly.

^Sis, can I ask how do I use mac pigments? Pasensya na pero hindi ko talaga alam..  :-[ I want to buy sana, kaya lang natatakot ako dahil baka hindi ko din magamit, dahil hindi ko alam kung paano.. :) Does using pigments involve more skill than the pressed ones? Primers? Thanks! :)

fuzzy_pink

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #304 on: January 22, 2012, 11:01:32 pm »
happy with my ELF 32 pc warm palette. I always reach for this kasi perfect for everday wear at may mga shades for smokey eyes too.. :D

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #305 on: January 22, 2012, 11:14:03 pm »
^^ I use primer underneath. UDPP works well with mac pigments. according to tutorials, it is best to tap the mac pigment on your lid, but I just apply them like regular pressed eyeshadows. they're easy to blend naman.

kaya lang you need to be careful not to apply too much because they're crazy pigmented. I tap the brush first on the side of the container or against the palm of my hand to shake off excess pigment before applying.   

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #306 on: January 22, 2012, 11:24:11 pm »
^^ I use primer underneath. UDPP works well with mac pigments. according to tutorials, it is best to tap the mac pigment on your lid, but I just apply them like regular pressed eyeshadows. they're easy to blend naman.

kaya lang you need to be careful not to apply too much because they're crazy pigmented. I tap the brush first on the side of the container or against the palm of my hand to shake off excess pigment before applying.   

^ Thanks sis! Will do that! :)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #307 on: January 22, 2012, 11:41:29 pm »
^you're welcome, sis! enjoy!  :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #308 on: January 23, 2012, 01:44:49 am »
Parang sobrang tagal ko ng di nagagamit ng UD BOS3. Parang mula nung binili ko sya, ay 3 times ko lang ginamit. Parang gusto ko na yata igive-up.

pirena

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #309 on: January 23, 2012, 08:52:10 am »
sissies may masusuggest kayo eyeshadow na shimmery not glittery na beige or light gold?

light gold: mac nylon or ricepaper

cinnam

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #310 on: February 06, 2012, 08:33:12 am »
Which is the best sisses?MAC, UD or Too Faced?and how much ba single e/s from MAC?

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #311 on: February 06, 2012, 08:47:38 am »
^if you love nude colors, 2 thumbs up on UD Naked Palette  :) or if you like colorful ones, i'd say book of shadows  :P i actually love palettes because you have a lot of colors to choose from  :) love the packaging of UD...

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #312 on: February 06, 2012, 11:31:32 pm »
anong brand makeup na matte colors? Puro kasi may shimmer/glitters [textspeak!] mga nakikita ko eh. Affordable sana :)

Last i checked, most 88 matte palettes retail for below 1k. Best for beginners. Though I hardly use mine after playing with my 88 shimmery palette.

Sis cinnam, mac eyeshadows retail for 990 each yata. Or 890. Not sure kasi if nagtaas sila, pero meron yatang pricelist yung mac thread so check mo din. :) meron akong too faced and comparable yung pigmentation sa mac. Maganda sya. Cant speak for UD though.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #313 on: February 07, 2012, 12:18:38 am »
There was a time na nacurious ako with pigments kasi ang dami nila pwedeng uses, pwede for eyes, nails, lips, etc. So inisip ko sulit sila kaya namili ako, but then I dislike using them since they're pretty messy to deal with, kaya ayun nandyan na lang mga pigments ko, hindi nagagamit. haha

for nude palettes, natutuwa ako ngayon sa Nude 'tude palette from TheBalm, the pigmentation is good and walang fall outs, unlike with UD.

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #314 on: February 07, 2012, 03:13:29 am »
^ ay naku ayan nanaman ang magandang nude palette waah ! ayoko na hehe

jaqiiG

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #315 on: February 09, 2012, 10:30:49 pm »
Which is the best sisses?MAC, UD or Too Faced?and how much ba single e/s from MAC?

MAC single eyeshadows cost 900ea last I checked. Personally prefer UD over Too faced eyeshadows since I feel like the UD apply better and are more pigmented. If you're a fan of neutrals nothing beats the UD Naked palette 1/2. You get 12 shadows and they last forever. I've had my Naked 1 for almost a year now and I have yet to make a dent on any of the colors hehe.  ;D

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #316 on: February 09, 2012, 11:13:38 pm »
i prefer urban decay eyeshadows more

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2012, 11:18:10 am »
I prefer Too Faced. UD is also nice but I find the palettes too shimmery for my taste. I like that TF incorporates matte shades and are pretty much fool proof. I also found the UD Naked 1 Palette too warm for me, kaya I retained TF Naked Eye and sold my UD Naked.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2012, 03:41:29 pm »
ang tagal ko ng di nagagamit,majority ng E/s ko. sa sobrang tamad ko ngayon, MAC Wedge at Henna lang with UD Sin as primer ang lagi kong gamit which is perfect for bright-colored lippies!

although nag pre-order ako ng Toki-Doki Airways palette kahit di masyado ok ang color pay-off kasi sobrang cute ng packaging.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2012, 03:43:31 pm »
I have UD Naked (1). I agree, too warm din siya sa akin kaya minsan ko lang gamitin. I reached for my Chanel quads more.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close