We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
urban decay is the best e/s brand that I've tried.I love MAC pigments din, hindi nga lang travel-friendly.
^^ I use primer underneath. UDPP works well with mac pigments. according to tutorials, it is best to tap the mac pigment on your lid, but I just apply them like regular pressed eyeshadows. they're easy to blend naman. kaya lang you need to be careful not to apply too much because they're crazy pigmented. I tap the brush first on the side of the container or against the palm of my hand to shake off excess pigment before applying.
sissies may masusuggest kayo eyeshadow na shimmery not glittery na beige or light gold?
anong brand makeup na matte colors? Puro kasi may shimmer/glitters [textspeak!] mga nakikita ko eh. Affordable sana
Which is the best sisses?MAC, UD or Too Faced?and how much ba single e/s from MAC?