watch now

Author Topic: All about eyeshadows  (Read 152524 times)

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #240 on: October 24, 2010, 10:00:57 am »
any tips para hindi maging oily masyado yung cream eyeshadows?

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #241 on: October 24, 2010, 12:30:36 pm »
^Use a primer :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #242 on: October 24, 2010, 06:11:30 pm »
ud naked palette at yung 1 nars na green shadow (fuji) lang ang gamit ko ngayon. yung mga mac e/s ko, tagal ko ng di nagagamit. pero pag punta ko uli sa us this november, will pick up the ud bos3.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 06:48:32 pm by k_heart »

lainey14

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #243 on: October 24, 2010, 06:43:25 pm »
pasubscribe mga sisses :)

bu-bu shine

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #244 on: October 24, 2010, 08:21:07 pm »
joining! im lemming for CS 88 palette! pero parang gusto ko itry yung sa dollface..  :-\

kneekee

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #245 on: October 31, 2010, 10:55:10 pm »
I'm a newbie in using eyeshadows. Nag-backread na ko and ang dami ko na-learn from you sisses :D

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #246 on: November 01, 2010, 03:01:45 am »
After going on makeup rehab, I think I'm going to purge all my individual e/s and smaller palettes and just buy a couple of those Coastal Scents palettes.  Sayang kasi, lalo na since I rarely do eye makeup na - just eyeliner on most days.

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #247 on: November 01, 2010, 03:51:19 pm »
I wanna buy the Coastal Scents 88 pan eyeshadows too. Any idea where I can purchase that mga sisses? I've been dying to own one. Thanks in advance. =)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #248 on: November 01, 2010, 04:08:05 pm »
^ There are lots of Multiply sellers selling the palettes, I'm sure a quick search will show a long list. :)  If you can purchase through Ebay though, it may be cheaper.  CS just buys their palettes from China, so the ones on Ebay are just the same if I'm not mistaken.  That's what I plan to do.

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #249 on: November 01, 2010, 07:18:05 pm »
^ wow thank you for the informative post sis. I'll check in multiply and ebay once I've registered for an account already. Thanks again.

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2010, 01:29:43 am »
^ Never heard of Dollface before, ah!  Thanks for the info. :)  Matagal na ko di nagaadik sa makeup so don't know what's new on the local makeup addict scene. :)

^^ No problem!  I'm more careful now after ending up buying more expensive stuff back when I was super addicted to makeup pa.  I know better now. :)  Research research tapos find the best value for money! :)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #251 on: November 02, 2010, 12:13:14 pm »
I love eyeshadows, dati ang hilig ko mag-collect from MAC pero ayaw ko na yung formula niya. Mas maganda pa formula nung Chanel (quad or singles) and NARS.

orangepulp

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #252 on: November 02, 2010, 12:51:33 pm »
^I agree ang ganda ng Chanel quad. Yung MAC e/s ko kasi may iba chalky.

lovey_leng

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2010, 01:31:57 pm »
Seriously, sis. The CS palettes are the same with the Dollface palettes. Then again, the China ones are cheaper... But at least the DF ones are within the country, already. :)

Where do I buy this dollface palettes sis? In what mall are they available? Thank you sis. I might check on that too. =)

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2010, 01:35:52 pm »
^Online lang sis. Search mo lang Dollface in multiply.

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #255 on: November 29, 2010, 08:12:58 pm »
yey! nag start ako sa eyebrow, medyo na master ko na ito, then eyeliner...then eyeshadow ng next step ko, nanunuod na ako ng mga YT tutorial, sisses kindly check etong video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCvj-VWS8SU&feature=related

ano bang maybelline eyeshadow quad ang ginamit nya dyan? hindi ko maintindihan, check ko yan sa counter ng maybelline, sale pa naman sila ngayun, ayiyi! thanks!  ;)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #256 on: November 29, 2010, 11:58:46 pm »
this is what ive been buying recently...as ive been making a neutral palette from mac...i just love putting e/s these days...

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #257 on: November 30, 2010, 12:05:27 am »
since getting my ud naked last september yata yun, ito lang lagi gamit ko. need to buy a back-up.

ads83

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #258 on: November 30, 2010, 11:08:26 am »
^me too. it's all i've been using.. because even if you use a very fluffy brush, walang fall out!! malinis parate yung eyeshadow ko.. im really happy with my ud palette..

sassa

  • Guest
Re: All about eyeshadows
« Reply #259 on: November 30, 2010, 12:13:17 pm »
I like 4u2 also. I bought two palettes but it got broken agad. Too bad.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close