We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^Ah sige haha I don't have many colored shadows sa MAC pero these are what I have in my palette.1. Humid2. Juxt3. Stars and Rockets4. Strike A Pose (LE)5. Fashion Groupie (LE)
I have those colors except yellow. I'm planning on selling them. My sister from the US gave them to me thinking I'm still into makeup and stuff. How much does a MAC eyeshadow go for these days?I have the following colors:Humid A15Knight A27Creme de Violet A08fRESHwater A13Purple Haze A06Moon's Reflection A09
ur selling them sis?
yes sis. but i don't know how much? is 400 each asking too much already?