watch now

Author Topic: Your Skin Care must haves  (Read 161533 times)

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #140 on: May 17, 2010, 10:46:37 pm »
face:
liquid neutrogena (facial wash)
neutrogena alcohol free toner
celeteque facial moisturizer
clinique all about eyes rich eye cream

body:
mythos olive body lotion with aloe vera

purple_passion

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #141 on: May 17, 2010, 11:24:38 pm »
The Body Shop's seaweed series:
Facial Cleanser
Toner
Mattifying Day cream
Night Treatment
Pore Minimizing serum
Vitamin E. Pre-moisture serum

gene

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2010, 10:01:54 pm »
Avene cold cream soap
Avene skin recovery cream
La Roche Posay sunnlock SPF 50

eekai

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2011, 04:40:33 pm »
face:

morning

mineral flowers facial wash in green
shiseido pureness matifying moisturizer
hbc total perfecting cream

night:


mineral flowers facial wash in green
shiseido pureness matifying moisturizer
skin 101 whitening cream
skin 101 hq

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #144 on: May 05, 2011, 07:33:30 am »
Now, since sobrang tamad ko nang magfacial care, Eto ang regimen ko:

Morning:
IOPE Retinol TX (cream for face)
IOPE V lift Eye Cream
Lotree Luminous Tinted Moisturizer (for my sunblock, primer needs)

Night:
M2 Skin Refinish
IOPE V lift Eye Cream


2x a week:
Ghassoul clay pack (parang mud pack lang)
Skinfood Black Sugar Scrub

toxicity

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #145 on: May 05, 2011, 07:55:59 am »

dove sensitive skin bar
nivea creme
cetaphil

jeitee

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2011, 01:40:16 pm »
Body: Olay Age Defying/Vaseline Healthy White
Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Soap w/ moiturizer (once a week)
Marks & Spencer Body Lotion in Lavender scent
Myra E Hand & Body Lotion
Nivea Whitening Deo
HHN Sunflower Oil


Face: Dove for Extra Sensitive Bar Soap
Maxi Peel Pore Minimizing Cleanser
Maxi Peel Exfoliant Cream
Renow D
Garnier Whitening Cream in the morning
Sunblock

mbarbi

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2011, 01:48:12 pm »
i have super dry and sensitive skin...

morning: papaya soap, sk II moisturizer, sk II sunblock or shisheido
evening: papaya soap, sk II moisturizer, sometimes shu uemura cleansing oil pag nagmake up  :D

body: papaya soap, caress body wash, caress body soap, olay body wash, aveeno body wash
         aveeno lotion....but i dont put lotion these days super init kasi  ;D

 :)

tiffany.uy

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #148 on: May 05, 2011, 04:19:25 pm »
for my oily and sensitive skin:
dove soap or St. Ives apricot scrub
armada 60, sunplay SPF 130 sunblock or bcp sunblock foundation
benzoyl peroxide 2.5%
adapalene gel
clindamycin solution
gnc vitamin c moisturizer, SBO or Clinique Moisture Surge
missha m perfect cover or dr. jart silver


bubuchacha

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #149 on: May 05, 2011, 04:43:44 pm »
 :)

FACE
AM:
Myrtle lemon soap
Skin Within Sunblock (when I go out)

PM:
Myrtle lemon soap or Vanicream soap
M2 Skin Refinish (every other night)
BP + Erythromycin Lotion
Vanicream lotion (just a bit on the face)


BODY
Vanicream soap
or
HHN Shampoo and Body Wash
or
Grapebella Body Wash

HHN Body Scrub

Vanicream Lotion
or
HHN Strawberry Lotion/Body Butter


I've observed that the less products I use, my skin is much much better.  ;)



michipoo

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #150 on: May 21, 2011, 06:15:11 am »
I have oily and sensitive skin. Kaka change ko lang ng regimen last 2 weeks and it improved my skin. :)

I use cetaphil as makeup remover
then dove facial wash
erythromycin solution
celeteque moisturizer ( super love ko to. )

I have very oily skin pero this combo of products works for me.

myfashionlife

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #151 on: May 21, 2011, 10:29:16 pm »
morning:
skinfood aloe facial wash
skinfood aloe facial toner
skinfood aloe serum
skinfood aloe bb cream
skinfood grape seed oil

night:
sf aloe facial wash
sf aloe facial toner
sf aloe serum
v&m emi oil
vs lotion

hindi halata na skinfood lover hehe....share naman kayo yung acne prone..especially sa face...salamat...

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #152 on: May 22, 2011, 10:53:23 am »
SteamCream Alice! Super moisturizing without the grease and stickyness
Clarisonic mia for travelling

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #153 on: May 22, 2011, 11:07:11 am »
^Maganda talaga ang SteamCream sis?  I saw this nga sa Dutyfree in Korea three weeks ago, nagandahan ako sa tins! Ang cu-cute kaso naguluhan ako sa concept haha. Sabi kasi nung SA sa DFS na Korean for all-over body haha so parang di worth it kasi 18USD din per tin and maliit lang. But now dahil sa post mo, I googled it, pwede pala sya sa face!  I hope you do a more detailed review sis! (Demanding! haha)

hazelbrown_7

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #154 on: May 22, 2011, 11:28:43 am »
Emu Oil and Rosehip Oil naman sa akin.

morbiedoll

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #155 on: May 22, 2011, 12:09:21 pm »
^Maganda talaga ang SteamCream sis?  I saw this nga sa Dutyfree in Korea three weeks ago, nagandahan ako sa tins! Ang cu-cute kaso naguluhan ako sa concept haha. Sabi kasi nung SA sa DFS na Korean for all-over body haha so parang di worth it kasi 18USD din per tin and maliit lang. But now dahil sa post mo, I googled it, pwede pala sya sa face!  I hope you do a more detailed review sis! (Demanding! haha)

YES! apart from the cute tins (--still hunting for the "kyoto girl"), I like that it's organic. I heard it's big in asian countries nga daw. Yes pwede sa face, but only if you have dry or it's the cold season kasi it really moisturizes! I have dry skin during spring, fall and winter I use it on my hands, elbows, knees, feet. I have a different tin when using it for traveling (because plane vacuum is hell plus yun nga i have dry skin during seasons)

if you don't like the smell of Lavender you'll probably not enjoy it though. From what i understood their concept is instead of using wax, silicone or parabens ( w/c almost all companies use) they use high quality organic materials to make the consistency light and easily absorbed by the skin.

I thought shea butter was my forever love but this is just perfect for me, the texture is lighter than shea butter pero walang waxy after effect and it sinks in faster.  ;D

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #156 on: May 22, 2011, 12:13:10 pm »
^Thanks for the review! I have dry irritated skin din pag Fall and Winter so it makes this product more interesting.Pa-summer na rin dito sa Seoul, but I think I'll get a few tins when I have a trip abroad haha in preparation for the Fall dryness (Not available in stores dito ito eh~ DFS lang sad).

honeyjeoffrey

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2011, 11:09:47 am »
^para sa IOPE sis?

letters_to_cleo

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2011, 12:41:16 pm »
^For SteamCream yan sis. Was thanking sis Morbiedoll for her detailed feedback kasi gusto ko rin itry yung SteamCream :-)

lilacbeauty

  • Guest
Re: Your Skin Care must haves
« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2011, 01:05:25 pm »
For Face

Cetaphil Gentle skin cleanser
Olay total effects
Carmex lipbalm

For body

Dove bodywash
Skinfood Grape seed oil
Vaseline White lotion

 :) :) :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close