We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
morning:skinfood aloe facial washskinfood aloe facial tonerskinfood aloe serumskinfood aloe bb creamskinfood grape seed oilnight:sf aloe facial washsf aloe facial tonersf aloe serumv&m emi oilvs lotion
^Maganda talaga ang SteamCream sis? I saw this nga sa Dutyfree in Korea three weeks ago, nagandahan ako sa tins! Ang cu-cute kaso naguluhan ako sa concept haha. Sabi kasi nung SA sa DFS na Korean for all-over body haha so parang di worth it kasi 18USD din per tin and maliit lang. But now dahil sa post mo, I googled it, pwede pala sya sa face! I hope you do a more detailed review sis! (Demanding! haha)