We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi del, I went to Skillbuilders prior to taking my son to Embrace, also in taft. I didn't like the place eh. i don't know about their therapists though kasi hindi na kami bumalik dun. they have no SPs for now, or kung meron man, isa lang ata.You can do an ocular first, baka naman magustuhan mo..
Sis Chili1113, do the SPs or OTs determine how many hours or sessions in a week the kids should have?kasi we just underwent the second speech session (weekly lang kami) and super walang improvement sa anak ko. he pretends to be asleep, tumatayo at he ignores the therapist completely. feeling ko din, parang ayaw nya sa therapist nya eh. girl kasi and she's not that lively. parang she doesn't know how to get the kiliti of my son. so parang nabobored ang anak ko. okay lang kaya to request for another ST? gusto ko sana mag try ng male na ST. di naman bastos or what? i don't want to be rude kasi dun sa current ST ng anak ko. my husband and I are opting to stop ST muna and go ahead with OT. kasi at home, super responsive na ang anak ko. he can say 6 to 7 words straight na.. so nakakabuo na talaga sya ng sentence. he knows the concept of yes and no na. dati kasi puro no lang.
Wow!! I am so happy today. My son just got accepted in Xavier. He reallly has blossomed so much since we started therapy. I don't think he wouldnt have gotten in if not for the great improvement since he started his therapies. These are the moments that make me know I am doing it right and also know that every cent I invest at therapy is worth it!! Just wanted to share