We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
cherubs: the pics of the website of quality life looks impressive nga! Its a bit far from where I stay though. How much would their initial assessment and their reg. OT sessions be? Thanks!!
Sis, would like to ask lang regarding we speak? ano yung bad experience ng friend mo? Naka pila kami sa st lukes kay Teacher Deanna (56th in line), and found out that she has monday schedule in we speak. i grab the slot available which is very convenient to us (1st student nya for that day. 9am). so kaunti pa lang tao sa center... We just started this march, nakaka 2 sessions pa lang naman sya. so far, okey kami...
I went to Quality Life. I was so impressed! Although the center hasn't been around for a year, all the therapists there are medyo senior na. They have a multi-sensory area na they incorporate with the regular OT. Tapos on my son's first session, impressed talaga ko sa notes nung ot. Sobrang detailed and she keeps a copy for their records. I have an experience na kasi with thera that we leave the notebook with them, hindi naman updated afterwards.
^sis, I also heard great reviews abt "the out of sync child" were u able to find the book locally? Its not in national... I havnt checked fully booked yet.