We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Question po in connection to those working temporarily in US... Can I use my Philippine Driver's License (Student Permit) in US or do I have to get a non-Pro license na lang? Kasi i-issue'han ako ng temporary car during my 3-weeks stay there while I'm on training.Hope someone will provide me the answer. Thanks.
Hi sis! Thanks for answering my question. Tama ka, better if mag-non pro na ako kaya kukuha na ako sa Friday para wala ng maging problem pa.Then I called the state's Public Safety (thanks to google!) where I'll be going and as per the lady I've spoken to, OK lang pala 'yung driver's license issued here and it's valid for 6 months. Another sigh of relief for me, 'coz I thought I needed to get an international driver's license which is hindi na pala kelangan kung saglit lang ako dun.
It's a good thing na tumawag ka Kasi it depends on the state you're going to. Yung iba kelangan ng international driver's license, like Missouri. Iba naman, as long as may license card ka, pwede na. Iba-iba din ang validity. Dito kasi sa IL, hindi naman kelangan ng international drivers license, pero yung normal card is only valid 90 days.
question lang mga sis, may alam ba kau san mura ang ticket from US to Manila. TIA.
^^ and ^- super stressful naman. ay pero gusto ko salapi eh. nyaha. sana makahanap part time job soon.
kapag Filipino citizen ang mommy then nanganak sa U.S, anong citizenship ng baby?
I love Zion & Bryce Canyon in Utah. Until now, I continue to praise God everytime I remember how beautiful & peaceful that place is.
automatic us citizen na siya sis