We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Yes sis @cheezcake dapat hyper = weight loss but since I am taking antithyroid medication (methimazole) naging hypo naman kaya I am gaining weight. Has anyone here experienced stopping medication tapos nag normalize nalang ang thyroid regulation mag isa through diet and exercise? I am really hoping this is possible.
Just found out yesterday that all the women in my family sa mother's side nagka goiter. My lola, titas and my mom had it. Tapos hormonal imbalance din for my sisters and myself.
pero sabi nila hypo is easier to manage than hyper. when i was in hyper phase before, hirap din ako. pero parehong mahirap, mapa-hypo or hyper.