We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
ceramic knives po yun... not sure what brand she's using, pero meron ceramic knife sold sa rustan's.
where i can buy a sandwich grill/ electric panini maker? around how much kaya and what's a good brand? thanks in advance...
I saw sa Rustan's while shopping for our clients' Christmas giveaways but I don't remember the brand nor the price.
was able to buy na in Anson's. I got the Black & Decker sandwich maker grill. Pwede kasi sya for sandwich and also grilling other items got it for P2,200.. una dapat 3D panini maker bibilhin ko (nasa P1,500) kaso for sandwiches lang g sya & locally made. Mas okay na daw Black & Decker, since konti lang din dagdag ko for the price.. longer warranty pa.