We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
try nyo sa stephanie trading along pedro gil in paco.. same furnitures that you see in SM or Our Home but cheaper ng around 3-4k (case to case).. ang problem lang they only sell and doesn't customize unless siguro offered ng suppliers nila
^Thanks for the feedback stormy.Curious na curious na rin ako dyan sa Stephanie Trading. How's their selection? You're from the South din right? If makakahintay pa, a new Mandaue Foam showroom is currently under construction a few meters away from SM Southmall. Yessss!!!
re: corelle, if you have relatives in the US, have them buy for you. It's so much cheaper! I got a 30 pc set for only $60 - less than PHP 3k. In Manila a set is 4-6K. Before I purchased the set, I asked the sales assistant if it was ok to put in in luggage. She said it would be fine as long as it was inside luggage and not on it's own. They're packed naman properly for transit. Pyrex is cheap too, I bought a 12 pc set for less than $30.