watch now

Author Topic: Garnier Products  (Read 194926 times)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #240 on: November 13, 2009, 09:32:38 pm »
Meron ba silang night cream/moisturizer?

Yep!  Meron din sila nung day/night pack or something like that. :D  Haven't tried the night stuff yet though, I use another brand at night (or none at all).  I use Garnier light for the day at times, and Garnier Pure pag feeling ko oily ako and during the summer.

^^ Oh my how could I forget about their shampoos and conditioners?!?!?!?  I agree, super nice ng hair stuff nila!  I love them!  I hoard lagi from the US or from PX stores if available. 

mgna15

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #241 on: November 13, 2009, 10:12:01 pm »
sad to say, kahit na i did not have break-outs sa Garnier  moisturizer (yung blue), it did not work sa akin. Parang dry pa rin skin ko plus it stung a bit after every application ko. =/

i love their undereye roll-on something though. and oh, the self-heating mask!

reign

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #242 on: November 15, 2009, 12:29:41 pm »
hi mga sis ask ko lang kung effective ba talaga ang garnier light cream yung sa commercial ngayon na nag lilight ng skin tone plus may spf pa?how much din ito?tia. =)

belle_in_pink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #243 on: November 15, 2009, 12:52:37 pm »
^^ Must be the salicylic acid content.  Baka kelangan ng mas intense na cream for you sis, kasi light lang talaga tong Pure.

^ Hmmm ang hirap sabihin na effective sya for drastic whitening.  Technically kasi whitening lotions are not for you to turn several shades lighter (feeling ko marketing gimmick lang to for Pinoys) but to actually even your skin tone by "lightening" dark/brown spots - overall making your face appear brighter.  Sakin it's ok naman, my skin looks clearer when I used this, pero I'm very fair skinned ha so I really vouch for real whitening properties

i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #244 on: November 15, 2009, 11:23:32 pm »
i saw a lotion.may free 5 or 7 sachets ata ng garnier light cream. 199 sya.maganda ba yun lotion? Natry ko yung toner ,konti pa lang nagagamit ko.nagkapimples ako yung maliliit sa forehead :( tsaka naging oily yung face ko.

x-y

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #245 on: November 17, 2009, 02:36:28 pm »
Effective sa akin ang lightening cream. Actually, I wouldn't know na it's effective until my classmates noticed my skin nga. They told me na naglighten yun scars ko. Dapat tyagaan lang talaga.

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #246 on: November 17, 2009, 03:25:53 pm »
Hindi ata ako hiyang with the Garnier lightening cream with spf... I got pimple agad the next day... Good thing, i bought the sachet thing...

chellechioa

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #247 on: November 18, 2009, 10:15:52 am »
sis babyastig, waah! Sayang... last time ang dami kong 2ml sachet! pinamigay sa LRT, pag maubos na lancome cream ko itratransfer ko na lahat yun sa glass jar  :D

babyastig

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #248 on: November 18, 2009, 11:04:48 am »
^ I'm going to used it as spot treatment.  Para hindi sayang yun pag lipat ko sa mini container...  Mag worked kaya?   :D

chellechioa

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #249 on: November 18, 2009, 10:47:41 pm »
^hmmm... hopefully it would work =) paubos narin Lancome ko, I'm going to use the Garnier soon, check ko if magwowork kwento ko sayo, dami ko kasi pimple marks haha!

Pero ang sure na alam ko nagwowork to fade pimple scars Diorsnow whitening moisture creme kaso mahal hehe =p

iyhan18

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #250 on: November 21, 2009, 12:56:58 am »
I tried their light clarifying foam. I like it. Nawala rashes ko and kuminis na face ko. In terms of whitening, medyo slow pero okay lang. Basta makinis face ko. Though nakakaoily siya ng face. But still it's okay with me. Nacurious ako sa light moisturizer so I tried it. Nakakaoily din at nagkarashes ako :( Pero after a couple of days nawala na rin. So okay na to sakin. Observe ko nalang yung changes.

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #251 on: November 21, 2009, 01:13:23 am »
meron bang garnier make up wipes dito?...someone rec it for me sa mua...

babyjapnurse01

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #252 on: November 21, 2009, 01:15:30 am »
^ parang wala. :)

shopaholic18

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #253 on: November 21, 2009, 01:17:45 am »
^tnx sis...

nenskie1111

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #254 on: November 23, 2009, 07:59:44 pm »
I've been using the light cream for around 3 weeks now and I'm loving it! Considering na i have normal to oily skin hindi sya malangis.. feeling ko ang soft ng cheeks ko after applying it.. :)

yellowjice

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2010, 01:07:14 am »
hello guys! im a bit worried. i started using garnier light overnight peeling cream since december. i thought it's just a regular whitening cream but i was surprised 2 weeks ago kasi i felt some irregularities on my cheeks. i thought the "peeling" effect is subtle. im worried that my skin tone's gonna be irregular. i noticed that some dead skin is peeling kanina lang. should i stop using it? or is it best to continue? :(

belladonna

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #256 on: January 09, 2010, 04:54:19 am »
i love the press powder in ivory. swak n swak sa skintone ko :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #257 on: January 09, 2010, 05:45:00 am »
Nagka-pimples ako sa moisturizer nila and it made my skin rough. Went back to using Olay.

chxnabera

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #258 on: January 17, 2010, 02:03:00 pm »
effective ba [textspeak!] yung garnier light cream with spf? :)

and how much po ba ito? btw has anyone of you tried un kojie san lightening cream???

prettyinpink

  • Guest
Re: Garnier Products
« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2010, 04:38:25 pm »
nagkapimples ako sa face powder nila :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close