We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I want to try their Pure A moisturizer...sana ok sakin. Anyreviews mga sis?
Thanks sis lady_butterfly!I also tried the Self Heating Sauna Mask, mainit sya but I kinda like the after effects. Ask ko lang sis kung nakapagpaliit ba sya ng pores mo sa face? Kasi may salicylic acid sya diba, and the're claiming it can tighten/refine your pores. I got interested kasi dahil dun. I have slightly visible pores on my cheeks kasi close to my nose. TIA.
i love the press powder in ivory. swak n swak sa skintone ko